The New Norm

JULES' NEW VIGILANTE NAME: Runic, after it won thrice in four games of eeny meeny miny moe.

It was fated to be. You can't mess with the universe.

Enjoy. Any other chapters added to this book will probs be just loads of fluff.

**************************************************************************

Laughter echoed through the Cave and Bruce found himself in a trance, unable to break himself from it.

He found himself wandering, wandering over to where the laughter radiated from.

Jules and Damian, laughing together at Jason, who was up in the air, majestically failing at untangling himself from Dick's acrobatic ropes. Dick was out with Kory and Gar, so Jason was stuck up there until he came back.

She hadn't seen Bruce yet, and he wanted to keep it that way, seeing her so happy and laughing with her brothers.

Sometimes he had to blink and remind himself that yes, she was with them again, that yes, they'd done the impossible and defeated Snake. 

Five months of her being back, being in the ultimate Batfam team, being alive and well and happy, and Bruce still woke up sometimes, terrified that she was gone again, racing to her room in a frenzy to check if she was still here.

He'd always find her, if not sleeping, then wide awake and staring out her window seat at the stars. Bruce would feel the biggest wave of happiness crash into him every single time her big, amber eyes would flick over to his, even in confusion. 

Whenever her laughter echoed through the Manor once again, it often incited the laughs of those around her, not because her laugh was strange- oh no, her laugh was quite normal and average- but her aura just suffocated them. It was infectious, contagious, everything about her that once was, was sparked  back to life again.

And in the five months that followed, another boy's laughter echoed through the Manor more than ever before.

Damian.

The others were surprised to find that the demon baby could laugh in the first place.

But everytime Damian and Jules were paired up, Damian would be considerably lighter for the rest of the day after giggles were wrenched out of him by the older girl, and Bruce loved it.

 Everytime she was with Tim (who she'd been dating for over four months now), the two were hopelessly infatuated with each other, no matter how teasing Julianne was. 

Bo and Tsuki were now commonplace guests in the Manor, and Lionel would often visit in between expeditions throughout the multiverse. He was now the Sorcerer Supreme, the good lad, and he was busier than ever.

Lionel was also happily engaged to the jock he'd hooked up with while keeping tabs on Jules in Midtown. Turns out, the jock was an orphaned half-mage (who'da thunk?), and Lionel took him under his wing and brought him alongside him during his missions as an apprentice. Time passed differently between different multiverses, and they'd grown up  fast, and finally Lionel had popped the question.

(When he visited the next time, Jules immediately saw the gold ring around Lionel's finger and squealed so loud everyone in the Manor woke up. Jason nearly shot Lionel again because he thought Jules was in trouble.)

Bo knew everything about what happened ( well, because Julianne told him just to get him to shut up after she accidentally popped her wings out in front of him), and was Jules' personal guy in the chair. He worked alongside Babs, and it was surprising to see how good he was at mission control, even if sometimes he'd accidentally scream into the mic and make their ears bleed.