Anjali makes a decision

Di, thank god you are here. Arnavji is driving me nuts.

Khushi, relax. What happened?

Arre, he doesn't let me put my feet down on the floor. Either he will get everything in bed. Or carry me around like a child.

Anjali cannot help bt giggle on this cute couple. She always knew her brother was a perfect husband and imagined him going far and beyond knowing that Khushi is carrying their child.

Khushi, he loves you a lot. That is his way of expressing his love and care for you. He will never say I love you easily but his actions scream of it.

Arnav is listening to this leaning on their door.

See my di also agrees with me. You cannot do any work.

No chotte. I respect your love. But Khushi needs to move around being in the bed all day is not good for the Khushi and the baby. If she is not active she may face issues in delivery

A scared look spread on Arnav's face

Don't worry so much chotte she is pregnant not sick. Ofcourse she needs rest but you both should go for walks atleast.

This made both Khushi and Arnav happy. They had found a midway in their argument.

Di, aap yahin ruk jaona only you can make this laad governer understand
( Please stay back here. Only you can explain this laad governer)

Ya di. Please aap honge toh I will also feel better.
( If you are here I will also feel better)

Arre, aap log itna dar kyu rahe hai. This is a experience for you people. And I am only a phone call away. And nani bhi toh hai yahan. We are all here for you.

But di, aap aise kab tak humse alag akeli rahegi. Please come back
(Till when will you stay separately. Come back)

Anjali was lost in thoughts. She needed to tell them about the decision she had taken.

Di, kya hua. Kahan kho gaye aap.
( Di. What happened. What are you thinking)

Chotte there is some news I need to share we you guys.

Ha di tell us

Anjali is hesitant but tried to muster courage

Chotte, Khushi, there is someone special in my life.

Wow di. Yeh toh aachi khabar hai. Hai na Arnavji.
( This is good news)

Khushi looks at her husband who is still in shock. He has always been protective of his Di. When she left the house to explore herself it broke his heart. But he knew he cannot sheild her forever. She needs to be strong to face all the adversities of life.

Di, are you serious?

Ya chotte. I wanted to tell you guys earlier but hume dar tha kahin yeh rishta bhi Shyam k jaise...
( I was scared if this relationship will end up like the one with Shyam)

Di, don't take his name. He is gone from our life forever.

Ha chotte. But now I am sure that this person loves me with all his heart.

Di. If things have gone so far should me meet him to talk about marriage

Anjali looks at Khushi's innocent face. Time to drop the next bomb. She feels bad about bombarding these kids with so much information all of the sudden but she needs them to know.

Khushi, there won't be a wedding

What you mean Di? He doesn't want to marry you?

No chotte. He wants to marry me but I don't want to marry this time around. I don't want the tags of husband and wife any more. I just want to spend my life with him and that doesn't need any piece of paper or any necklace with black beads

Arnav and Khushi stared at her with wide eyes. They cannot believe they are hearing this from Anjali. The same Anjali who was adamant of her brother to get married. Who was a believer in marriage and vows exchanged.

Di, I cannot believe yeh aap bol rahe hai. I mean rivaz rasam mean so much to you. Are you sure this is what you want?

Yes Khushi, I know I used to so much into rituals. And I still believe in them. But it's just now I feel that it's not only rituals that bind two people. Shyam and I followed all rituals still we couldn't be happy. You and chotte had so much love between each other even without getting married or following any ritual. That made be realise that love is all we need for a relationship to work. Pyaar hai toh sab hai
( If there is love there is everything)

But di. Agar pyar hai toh shadi bhi honi chahiye na.
( Of there is love there should be marriage)

Khushi, shadi kya hai aap vachan dete hai saath nibhane ka. Woh toh main aur Amanji already de chuke hai ek dusre ko.
(What is marriage exchanging vows. That we have already done)

Ha but Di...

Arnav paused realising what she just said

Aapne kya kahan di. Aap aur Aman?
( Did you just say you and Aman)

Anjali gets scared seeing his reaction. She always feared that he might not like her dating his employee. But didn't plan to letting his know like this. Even though she is now a lot more stronger now, she still fears her brother's anger.

Chotte, hum aapko batane wale the. But aapki aniversary fir Khushi ki pregnancy. Hume laga time sahi nai hai
( I was going to tell you. But with this pregnancy I thought I will wait)

Di, Aman?

Ha chotte Aman.

Khushi is looking at Arnav and Anjali and a ping pong. Normally, she would jump in middle of things to protect di. But she knew this topic was very sensitive.

Arnav on the other hand is in shock that his sister would date his right hand man. Normally he would create a scene by now but he didnt want Khushi to be stressed because of his anger. He had to deal with this calmly

But di, he just an employee.

A look of hurt spread across both Anjali and Khushi's face.

He knew he had chosen the wrong words.

I mean di. He is my employee. It will get so awkward for me.

No chotte. That is professional and what me and Aman share is personal. We will no way try to affect your professional life. I know this is what you would approve. But I am not asking for approval. I was sharing with you because you are my family. But I am my own person I can decide who I want to be with. If I want to get married or no. Aman and I have decided to move in together. You will just have to learn to deal with it.

Arnav looks scared by the tone of Anjalis voice he knew he cannot get her to back out of this relationship. He had to talk to Aman and make him break up with her

And dare you try to threaten Aman to break up with me. Believe it or not chotte I will know if you do that.

There went his last hope. He knew he will have to just accept whatever his sister wanted. But he will still warn Aman to safe guard his sister and let him know that Arnav will beat the shit out of him; if he were to hurt her ever.

Di, what do you want for house warming?

Anjali couldn't help but smile at her brother and pulled him into a hug.

Thank you chotte. I knew you will understand.

Khushi smiles seeing the siblings. But she knows that is one more person they will have to convince

Naniji