All know about Shyam

***
Hope you guys are enjoying. Just a note I hate editting a piece again and again so normally don't do rechecks. Please forgive for spelling mistakes and grammar issue.

Take care guys. Stay home stay safe. And enjoy the update. Let me know your thoughts in the comments
****
Anjali looks that everyone for reaction on her selected name. But sees only shock. She looks back to find what is wrong to finds the ballons spelling out.

Shyam

Nani starts to faint. Akash and Payal rush to her side.

Anjali bitya. Yeh kya hai. Yeh naam is ghar mein kaise le sakat hai aap.
( Anajali how can you take this name in this house)

Nani. Yeh naam humne nai banaya. Humne toh Yash naam chuna tha. Yeh kaise hua hume nai pata.
( Nani. I didn't do this. I had choosen Yash. I don't know how this happened)

Khushi feels Arnav's arm tightening around her shoulder. She can feel the tension. As much as she would want an answer she is sure that noone wants a scene to be created in front of the guests.

Koi baat nai di. Decoration wale ne kuch galti kar di hogi. Hum abhi sudhar dete hai.
( No issue Di. Decorators may have made a mistake. I will correct it.)

Khushi moves to stage. Arnav still refusing to leave her side. She rearranges the balloon to spell YASH and before she can remove M, Arnav bursts it in anger. Before Khushi ka say anything NK intervenes.

Chaliye chaliye. Ab Yash ka naamkaran karte hai. Ek min toh uska naam Yash hoga ya karan?

Everyone laughs at his innocence.

NK bhaiya aap bhi na. Payalji, Akash. Humne kuch banaya hai humare bhatije k liye. Aap pehna dijye. She places a box in Payal's hand. Payal opens it to find a locket with letter Y.
( Payal Akash. I have got something for my nephew. )
Di bohot sundar hai.
( It's very beautiful)
Payal makes the baby wear the chain with locket.

..........

Once all the guest leave, the whole family gathers in the living area.

Anjali bitya. Now tell what is the issues. Yeh kaisan ho gaya.
( How did this happen)

Anjali looks at Manorama unsure how to explain them. They planned on telling the family after the function. Bt shyam screwed things up.

Nani, me Din, Aman, Akash and Payal knew about this.

He tells everyone about the instances in the hospital.

Kya aap sabko pata tha and aap logo ne hume batana jaruri nai samjha.
( You all knew and didn't tell me)

Khushi gives a hurt look to Arnav.

Khushi. Please try to understand we were trying protect you. I just didn't want you to stress because of all this. And we were going to tell you guys about all this after the function.

Khushi moves towards her room in tears. Arnav rushes behind her.

Khushi listen to me please. Khushi careful.

He manages to catch her before she goes to far up.

Chodiye hume. Hume akalea rehna hai kuch time.
( Leave me alone)

No Khushi. Main tumhe akela nai chodunga. Yeh sab maine tumhare liye kiya tumhe safe rakhne. Isliye nai k tumhe akela chod du.
( No I won't. I did this to keep you safe. So I won't leave you alone)