NK decides to go back to Sydney

Khushi: Nanheji bt aachanak kya hua aap kyu ja rahe hai wapas.
( Nk why are you leaving suddenly)

Mami: Hello hi bye bye. Ha NK bahua. You loves inspector Komal why are you leaving you.

Nk: kuch nai hua Masiji. Bas maan nai lag raha ab yahan
( Nothing aunty. Just don't feel right)

Arnav: NK kuch problem hai toh bolo. You know right there no problem ASR cannot fix.

NK: Nanav. This problem no one can fix. My first love was meant to be incomplete.

Khushi: Nanheji. Don't talk like that. Did she say no we will convince her.

NK: Khushi ji. She has a sweet little daughter. She might have a husband too. A family should stay together. I will we fine.

All look at NK with sympathy. A tear escapes his eyes. He quickly wipes it.

NK: thank you. For supporting me in my one sided love. But I need to go now.

He hugs Arnav, Mami and high fives Khushi.

NK: Arnav I don't need to tell you. But take care of Khushiji. I will be back after your baby is born. Baby should know it has a very handsome Chachu.

Suddenly he wells up again.

NK: Chachu with no chachi.

Anjali: Kisne kahan aap pyar adhura hai?
( Who said your love story is incomplete)

NK: Di good you came. I was going to come to your house to meet you before leaving.

Anjali: NK bhai you are not going anywhere.

Anjali snatchs his bag.

NK: Di please I cannot stay here knowing Komalji is staying her. Did you know she has a daughter.

Anjali: Yes. I know but you don't know what I know.

NK: nothing you say can make me stay. Please give my bag.

Anjali: ok take your bag. I just wanted to say Komalji is a single mother. But I cannot make you stay. You are right go.

NK expression change from sad to shocked to happy within seconds.

Arnav: NK I will drop you. Chalo late hoga

Mami: NK bahua I will misses you

NK: didn't you guys hear what Anjali Di said. Komalji is not Mrs she is Miss. How can I go.

Arnav: but you have to go now you are firm in your decision

Khushi: Bas. Sab milke kyu tang kar rahe hai humare deewar ko
( Enough. Why are you all troubling my brother-in-law)

NK: Thank you khushi ji. Aap hi meri Humsafar hai

Arnav: Mind it NK

Khushi: Unka matlab hai humdard. Aap chup rahiye. Di aap boliye. Aapko kya pata chala.
( Di you tell what did you find out)

Anjali: Jyada kuch nai but itna ki with single mother hai. But sab unko past k bare mein bolne katra rahe hai. Bol rahe hai bohot dard nak past hai unka. NK bhai aap please thoda dhyan se aage badhiye ho sakta unhe bura lag jaye.
( Not much. Only that she is a single mom and has a painful past. NK please be careful in how you approach her you might end up hurting her)

Mami: Hello hi bye bye. All that is okies. But NK are you ok with her daughter.

NK: Yes Masi. She is very sweet and cute. I would love to have a daughter like her.