Shyam is back

Akash, where is Arnavji? I need to speak to both of you.

Payal, kya hua? You should take rest. Why are you looking stressed.

Akash, please I need to talk to both of you only then I can relax.

Ok calm down. I will call bhai.

Payal waits impatiently as she waits for her husband and brother in law.

Payal kya hua? Are you ok? Koi problem hai kya?
( Payal what happened? Are you ok? Is there any problem)

Arnavji, please take Khushi home. It is not safe for her to stay her.

Payal, Khushi is fine dont stress.

No Arnavji aap samjh nai rahe. Aap usse leke jayege and di ko bhi. They are not safe here.
( You are not understanding. Take Khushi and Anjali home. They are not safe)

Bt Payal hua kya hai? Why are you so scared?

Akash, today I think I saw Shyam here in the hospital. If he is back Khushi and di maybe in danger. Please take them home. I am feeling very scared.

Akash tries to calm down his wife. While Arnav gets thinking about their time in the hospital. He remembers that when Khushi was sleeping in the extra room. She was very scared. That time he thought she must have had a bad dream. He curses himself for assuming things.

He rushes out to go to Khushi. She is sitting with Nani and mami in the waiting area. Even after an eventful night she doesn't look tired and is in full energy.

Khushi, ek min side aao mujhe tumse baat karni hai
( Khushi come here for a min. I need to talk to you)

Arnavji, hum naam soch rahe hai baby ka. Palash aacha hai ya Ayan.
( Arnavji, we are thinking of a name for the baby. How do you like Palash)

Khushi, I said ek min aao. (Khushi. Just come)

Seeing her getting scared. He softly adds

Please

Thik hai. Naniji hum abhi aaye
( Naniji I will be right back)

Khushi kal jab tum room mein thi. Main aaya tab bohot dari hui lag rahi thi. Kya hua tha.
( Khushi yesterday in the room why were you scared)

Woh kuch bhi toh nai. Humne koi sapna dekha tha shayad. Koi bula raha tha hume. Bol raha tha Khushiji kaise hai aap hume bhul gayi kya
( Nothing I had a nightmare. That some is there and is asking me how am I and did I forget him)

Arnav freezes at the place realising that Khushi was alone at that time with Shyam. It scares him to imagine what would had he not reached on time.

Khushi. Hum ghar chalte hai tum bhi thak gayi hogi.
( Khushi let's go home you must be tired)

But Arnavji, Jiji..

Payal k sath akash aur mami hai. She will be fine. You should get some rest. Please I will feel better if you are home.
( Manoroma and Akash are there with Payal. You should rest)

Khushi agrees. But instantly cheers up

Ha hum ghar jake jiji and naye mehman k swagat ki tayari karenge.
( Yes. I should so go and prepare for the welcome of the baby)

Ok. But pehle tum aaram karogi. Baby ko ghar aane time hai abhi.
( Ok but first you will take rest. There is still time for baby to be home)

Jo hukum mere laad governer.
( As you wish)

Inspite, of being tensed Arnav couldn't help but smile at her innocent jokes. He had to protect no matter what.

Tum ruko main di aur Aman ko bhi bula leta hu.
( You wait I will call Di and Aman also)

He moves over to his sister who is sharing a coffee with Aman. They are discussing his business ideas and the way to get some good investors.

Di, main aur Khushi ghar ja rahe hai. Aap aur Aman bhi chal ye. Aap uske saath rahegi toh Khushi ko bhi aacha lagega.
( Di me and Khushi anee going home. You and Aman also come along. Khushi will feel better if you are with her)

Ha chotte jarur. Hum bas apna purse leke aate hai. Aap log gadi mein baithye
( Ya sure. I will just get my purse you people get the car)

...........

As they reach Raizada mansion. Khushi and Anjali immediately go her room to discuss about the welcome function for the baby. Even though Arnav wants her to rest he lets her be for now because he wants to speak to Aman in private.

Aman. Let's go to the study. I need to show you something.

Sure, ASR.

As they move to the study, Arnav closes the door. There is no way Khushi can know what he is about to discuss with Aman.

Aman. There is one problem. Payal saw Shyam in the hospital. Khushi also heard him but brushed it off as a bad dream. He maybe back. We need to be very careful with Di and Khushi. They might be in danger.

Aman listens to ASR calmly. But in his heart he is boiling with hatred who made Anjali suffer so much.

ASR, don't worry. I will alert our security agency. To double the security. We cannot take a risk with this maniac around. I won't be able to bear if hurt Anjali again.

I know Aman. He won't hurt anyone. I will not let him

But we need to tell them ASR. They cannot safe guard from  a danger they don't know of.

No Aman. Not yet. Atleast not to Khushi. I cannot see her getting scared at this movement when she should happy for the baby. And as for Di, I know she is strong now, but I don't know how she will react. It will trigger so many bad memories. Of his betrayal, of her baby...

A tear slips his eye. He quickly wipes it.

ASR she is stronger than you give her credit for. And she is my partner now. I should not hide such things from her.

Ok Aman. I leave it to you. But I need di here with me. Please can you guys move to Raizada mansion. I need both of you. Di to know that she is safe and you to help me defeat this man.

Sure ASR. I will talk to Anjali today only. We will move here. We are all in this together. I have already informed a private detective as we speak. I will just send him Shyam's details. I will let you know as soon as I get any information.

Arnav nods. Aman quickly moves to get his work done.

Arnav looks at Khushi's photo on his wall. It is from their haldi ceremony. She was looking very beautiful that day in a white and red saree and floral Jewellery.

Little did he know someone else was looking at the same picture at the same time.

Khushiji aap kitni sundar hai. And ab toh aur bhi jyada sundar ho gayi hai. 3 saal pehle humne aapko kho diya tha.  But ab hum aapko paa lenge and Salle sahab bhi kuch nai kar payenge.
( Khushi you are so beautiful even more than what you were 3 years back. I lost you 3 years bavk. But now you will be mine and Arnav will not be able to do anything)

He laughs out loud. He moves around the room. Looking at the many photos of Khushi he has put in the room. He then reaches a painting he got specially made of him and Khushi. Looking like bride and groom. He laughs like and maniac and sings

Le jayenge le jayenge Dilwale dulhaniya le jayenge
Reh jayenge reh jayenge saala sahab dekhte reh jayenge