Third partner in crime

Arnav gets up with a jerk on hearing alarm at 4 am.

What the... Khushi ne itni subah ka alarm kyu lagaya hai.

He looks at Khushi sleeping peacefully. He always loved looking at her sleep with her beautiful face buried in the pillow. Clutching his hand. His trance is broken by a knock on the door.

He opens it to see Payal there.

Arnavji, woh hum Khushi ko sargi k liye bulane aaye the. Humne usse mana kiya tha itne jaldi uthane bt usne jidd ki k woh rasam k baad wapas so jayegi. Agar apko thik lage toh usse utha du.

Arnav looked at his sister in law. Even after 3 years she was really scared of him. Maybe is a laad governer like Khushi says.

Payal. She is your sister and I don't own her. As long as she is healthy and safe. You don't need to ask me about everything. I trust you with Khushi. But just one thing. Akash would have told you about Dadi and Shyam. Please make sure dadi doesn't fiddle with anything Khushi eats. Can you do that much for me.

Ofcourse Arnavji. Don't worry I will tell Maji and Di also to be on alert.

I will also try to keep an eye from the lounge. If I come down Dadi will gets suspicion.

Just as he says that Khushi stirs causing Arnav to immediately look at her. She gets up with a jerk.

Khushi careful.

Khushi looks at the time. And opens a her mouth in her typical pose.

Muh band karo makhon chali jayegi.
Payal aayi hai time lene sargi ki rasam k liye. Main bahar rukta hu. Payal can you help her?

Payal nods and make a move towards her sister.

..........

Wah Naniji. Aapne toh sab humare pasand ki mithai di hai hume sargi mein.

She starts munching on her Jalebi instantly. Arnav smiles looking at her. If she loves anything more than Arnav has to be food. Just the sight of her eating with so much love can put a smile on anybody.

Khushi bitya. Is baar aap karva chauth nai kar payi. Lekin bhagwan kare aapko aur chote ko bhagwan lambi umar de.

Naniji. Devi miyan k hote hue kya tension humne. Aur agle saal karva chauth hum bas Arnavji ki hi nai apne bache k liye bhi vrat rakhenge.

Everyone smiles seeing Khushi happy except Dadi. She is sitting in the corner sulking. Nobody even tries to entertain her.

Smile as much as you want. Soon you will cry.

Arnav is keeping an eye on Dadi. Just then I receives a notification on his phone. The gate has been opened.

He immediately gets his laptop and looks at the hidden camera footage. He had some cameras inside and outside of the house to keep an eye on Shyam whenever he enters the house.

He sees someone creeping in towards the house. The figure moves towards the backdoor. He seems to have a key to the door as well. Eventually the guy reaches the stairs that come down to the pool near Arnav's room. He sees the man gets into their room and looking for something. Finally the guy seems to have gotten something. Arnav zooms in to see him fiddle with Khushi's medicine.

This has to be Shyam. This is what he did to di. Bt how can I prove its him.

The man again goes to the back door. Arnav sees someone waiting for him. Some lady she had her head covered with shawl. He immediately looks down to see Dadi is still here. Then who is this lady. Unfortunately they were standing in a position where he could see her face. 

After some conversation, the lady gives some money to the guy and starts coming into the house. Arnav quickly keeps the laptop aside to see the approaching lady by his own his.

As he moves down the stairs. He sees Anjali entering the house. All the other ladies were already in the house. So it had to be her. With a pained expression he looks away from them. Just to see Aman standing behind him with an equally pained look.

........

Why Aman. Why is this getting complicated. It was simple just dadi and Shyam. How did di get in middle of all this. Why is she doing.

I don't know ASR. I trust Anjali. But honestly I feel a little betrayed myself. I thought we share everything. Maybe she sees me as a mistake now. She had been distant with me since some days now.

Arnav looks at Aman. Feeling sympathy for the man.

Aman. Relax. I will ask someone to shadow Di at all times. I sure there is some explanation to all this.

I hope ASR. The one time I listen to my heart and if betrays me I finished for good.

Aman leaves in a huff not wanting shed tears in front of his boss.

..........

Kya socha aapne? kya abhi bhi us Aman k saath rehna chahti hai aap aise najais riste mein. Ya aapko aapke pati wapas chahiye. Jo aapke liye tadap rahe hai.

Hume humare pati wapas chahiye dadi. Kisi bhi kimmat pe.