Chapter 2 "Confusion"

Harry's POV

Today was going great. I hung out with Niall, listened in class, everything was going fine. Until I saw him, the boy with the ocean blue eyes. We haven't really spoken to each other so, I was quite happy when I saw him walking towards me. I don't even know his name, all I know is that it's something Tomlinson.

He got closer and closer and then "Hey", he's finally talking to me, "Uhm. . . Hi". He eyes me up and down and then makes eye contact.

Ugh, his eyes, they're so beautiful, I could get lost in them all day, and I'm pretty sure I did but I know how to snap out of it. I don't think I can say the same for the gorgeous boy in front of me. He wasn't saying a word, just staring at me. I throw him a confused look, he still wasn't responding.

I see two boys making their way to us, "Hiya Tommo" he says as the black haired guy puts his arm on the stunted boys shoulder "You alright mate?" No response "Hey, Tommo, hello?" The other guy waves his hand in front of his face. No response.

They look at me and I shrug. The next thing I know the boy in front of me ran off. 'What the fuck just happened?' I ask myself. The other two boys share a look and then run after him calling a name, Louis. I just stand there for a good minute in shock and confusion. Then I hear a cheerful voice, "Hiya mat'" "Hey," I say with a subtle frown on my face, "What are you doing here?" "We've got class together stupid come on." On that note we walk off.

I go on about my day but only to have one thing on my mind well, mostly, one person and one name. Louis. LouisLouisLouis. I couldn't understand why he acted the way he did. I try to rid my mind of him but I just can't.

I get home and make dinner. Niall got back an hour after and we ate. "How was your day?" I answered once I snapped out of my thoughts, "Yeah good, you?" "Great man, I made some new friends. They're pretty nice. . ." As he continued to talk, my mind went back to the one moment where those beautiful ocean blue eyes were locked on mine. I couldn't stop thinking about them. My attention turned back to Niall once I heard what he said, "What did you say?" He looks startled by my reaction. "I said I made some new friends, Liam, Zayn and Louis" my eyes widen, "Ooh, you should meet them. We planned to hang out later tonight I'll tell them you're coming".

He jumps up and gets his phone. Before I have time to decline he's already calling them, "Hey Liam. . . Yeah. . . Uhuh. . . Anyway I was wondering if I could bring a friend tonight?. . . Actually yeah. . . Oh cool. . . Yeah great, see you then bye" He hangs up and turns towards me, "They said you could come" he grins and walks upstairs to his room, "GET READY THEN 'CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO A PARTY", great it's a bloody party as well.