Chapter 14 "Revealed"

Liam's POV

I walk down the hall and here zayn on the phone shouting, "IT DIDN'T FUCKING WORK NICK. . . HOW CAN I CALM DOWN WHEN OUT PLAN DIDN'T WORK HE'S STILL WITH HARRY THEY FUCKING MOVED IN TOGETHER. . . Ok I'm calm, I'm calm. . . I don't know what else to do, you want Harry and I want Louis we need to make them break up. . . Well I'm sorry didn't think he would actually fall in love with the man it was supposed be A FUCKING DARE. . . Wait what if Louis catches you and Harry kissing, like just for slips second?. . . Ok we'll do that. . . So you're gonna go to Harry's and then kiss him, Louis' gonna see and need comfort so he's gonna come to me. There that's the plan do it as quick as possible. . . Ok bye" What the fuck I need to Harry and Louis.

I quickly make my way to their house and knock on the door. "Liam? Hey what're you doing here?" "I need to show you something." I let myself and start calling Harry, "Liam you scared me" "Sorry about that where's Niall?" "In the kitchen" I call Niall and I see him join us with some food "What I was eating" "Zayn's up to something with a guys named nick to sabotage your relationship."

Harry's POV

"What?" I look Louis who's just as confused as I am, "Zayn wouldn't do that, why would he do that?" "He wants you Louis and Nick wants you Harry." I'm shocked at this new information. "How do you know all this?" "I overheard Zayn talking on the phone and he said the name Nick." "So Zayn and Nick have been behind this the whole time?" "Unfortunately. Nick planned on kissing so Louis would catch and you guys would break up." My eyes widen a the plan they had "They really thought that a single kiss
would make me turn my back on Harry?" I look back at Louis as I hold his hand tight, signalling him that I would never have kissed him back anyway. Just as Liam was about to say something there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it" Niall's says.

Niall's POV

I open the door to see Nick, I wasn't surprised. "Why hello Nick." "Niall" He was definitely caught of guard "If you're waiting for Harry to kiss him and try to sabotage his relationship there's no point." He looks at me shocked a smirk makes it's way to my lips. "Go on leave we don't need you here. If you really love him you'll let him be happy." I see a flash of consideration in his eyes. He doesn't say anything else and just leaves.

I walk back to the others. "What did you say to him?" Louis asks, "I said 'If you really love Harry you'll let him be happy' and then he left without saying a word" I see relief wash over them. Harry takes Louis in his arms and keeps him close. I smile to myself and go back into the kitchen to continue eating.

Louis' POV

I'm nicely tucked under Harry's arms and I feel safe. "I love you Harry" he looks at me and kisses the top of my head, "I love you too Louis". I yawn and my eyelids feel heavy so I let myself fall asleep in his arms.

Nick's POV

"He's right though, if we do really love them we'll let them be happy." I hear a sigh come from Zayn's mouth "Yeah, I won't be able to be friends with them anymore." "Sure you can you just have to apologise." "It's not that simple Nick, I broke their trust." I don't say anything else. He gets up and heads toward the door "Where are you going?" "I'm leaving" "You're running away" "Yeah" "Be careful" "I will" And
With that said he leaves.