Epilogue "28"

Louis' POV

I'm blindfolded and everything is quite, the only thing I hear are the birds and the waterfalls until music starts playing. My blindfold along with Harry's are suddenly taken off revealing Liam, waiting as the marriage officient, Niall, next to Harry as his best man and Paul, leading me down the aisle.

Harry's POV

My breathing gets heavier as Louis gets closer and closer. I'm finally going to marry the love of my life. I look at him as he walks at a slow pace to match the song. He's definitely breathtaking. Louis' wearing a nice black suit that fits him well. He finally arrives and Paul let's him go as they part separate ways. The music stops and I hear Liam clearing his voice, "We are gathered here today to celebrate the love between two young men." I gather Louis' hands in mine and let tears fall gracefully on my cheek. "They have written their own vows." I clear my throat and start, "Louis William Tomlinson, I still can't believe your here standing in front of me, it's like a miracle. We have gone through everything together, I'm so lucky to have you and I would carry you over fire and water for your love. I would do anything for you.

1, You care for others. 2, You've got a heart of gold. 3, You don't give up easily. 4, You stay no matter what. 5, You're absolutely breathtaking. 6, You would give anything for the one's you love. 7, You're the kindest person I've ever known. 8, You always make a difference. 9, You bring out the best in people. 10, You inspire others. 11, You make people happy. 12, You're yourself no matter what others say about you. 13, You're courageous. 14, You always find something special in the most ordinary things. 15, You're thoughtful. 16, You're the reason of someone's smile. 17, You believe in yourself. 18, You give the best hugs. 19, You're strong. 20, You believe in others. 21, You always protect the one's you love. 22, You're a great listener. 23, You're a candle in the darkness. 25, I love this crinkles by your eyes when I make you smile. 26, You're talented. 27, You're funny, but most of all, 28, You're mine."

Louis' POV

I don't even know what to say, tears just keep slipping down my cheek. I hear a tiny sniffle come from the others and giggle a little. "Right well, I don't know how I'm gonna top that." A tiny laugh escapes Harry's mouth. I take a deep breath and start, "Harry Edward Styles, the love of my life. I don't know what I've done to deserve you but I'm happy you're mine. It was supposed to be dare but as soon as I saw you I knew it was more. My life completely changed when you waltzed in it. You make me stronger, and braver. I don't know what I'd do without you. When I was in a coma I was so scared, but you helped me through it. I could hear you singing and it soothed me. Knowing you were there and that you didn't leave me helped get better 'cause I was determined to get back to you and well, here I am. You bring the best out of me and I love you for that." We're both now sobbing his eyes out. "Ok, do you, Harry Edward Styles take Louis William Tomlinson to love and to cherish, to hold through sickness and through health till death do you part?" Harry looks at me, love and tears in his eyes, "I do". He takes the ring from Niall and delicately places it on my finger. "And do you, Louis William Tomlinson take Harry Edward Styles to love and to cherish, to hold through sickness and through health till death do you part?" I, without hesitation answer directly "I do". I take the ring from Paul and place it on Harry's finger. Liam then continues with the ceremony, "I now pronounce you One, you may kiss to seal your love." Which is exactly what we do. We smile into the kiss as we hear everyone clapping and sniffling. We pull away and look at each other, "I love you Louis Tomlinson Styles." "And I love you Harry Tomlinson Styles." I bring his hand up to kiss the 2 tattoo on his fingers while he kisses the 8 on mine. We really have come far from Princess Park.