Chapter 12 "Relief"

Harry's POV

Later that night I get a phone call "Hello?" "Sorry to bother you Sir, but is this Harry Styles?" "Yes, that's me, and who's this?" "I'm Dr Frankford, you're name and number where on the emergency list of Mr Tomlinson." My face turns into a frown, "Ok, is something wrong?" "I think it's best if you come down to the hospital." As if my heart couldn't break even more.

I say ok and hang up. I run to my car without hesitation and drive to the hospital. Once arrived I ask for Louis Tomlinson and practically run to his room. "Mr Styles?" "Yes, that's me, what happened?" "His neighbours phoned up. They found him cut and bruised on the sidewalk." I feel the tears make their way to my eyes, "Is gonna be ok?" "We don't know, he's been put into a coma." "A coma?" At that point I could no longer hold the tears in and let them glide down my cheeks "How. . . Uhm. . . How long will he be like that?" My cracks halfway through my sentence "His head injury could've been worst. I'd say give him two, three weeks and he'll wake up." I nod, "Can I see him?" "Of course go-ahead" and so I do.

I enter the room and slowly make my way beside him. I sit in the chair and hold his hand, "Baby, please come back to me" I've completely lost it, my tears don't stop falling and my heart doesn't stop breaking. "I don't know what to do without you." I bring his hand up and kiss it, "I can't lose you too." I get up and lower myself near his face, my lips ghost his and I give him a sweet peck, "I'll be here when you wake up" I whisper.

The doctors come in and I ask them if I could stay a couple nights, they accepted. I didn't want to leave him.

A week goes past and Louis' still in a coma. The boys've come to visit him and we've even watched a film. I showed them the videos and they explain how it had been edited. They told me what really happened and even though I'm hurt that I was dare, I'm still grateful that they told me the truth and plus I could never stay mad at Louis especially not now.

I got to the hospital and visit Louis. I sit in my usual chair next to him and go through my routine. I hold his hand, I sing him his favourite song and I tell him one thing I love about him. Every time it's the same, but this time he responds. "And one thing I love about you is how you care for others and especially how you care for me." Usually I would go to sleep after I've finished talking but at this moment everything changed, "28" my head snaps up "Louis?". He just hums and squeezes my hand. Tears of joy escape me, "Baby, hey, it's me." He slowly opens his eyes and meet mine "Harry" I smile as he says my name "Yeah, it's me." "Where am I?" "You're at the hospital Baby." "What?" "You go beat up." "What date is it?" "We're the 9th of February, you've been out for more than a week.". He tries to get up but I push him back "You have to rest baby, you haven't fully recovered." He sighs and sits back down.

A few moments later once the doctors have checked that he's all alright they say that he's free to go. We get in the car and make our way home. "What did you do while I was out?" "I mostly stayed at the hospital. The boys explained everything and I found out that the video sent to me was edited." He looks at his lap, guilt in his eyes. We arrive home and I park the car. "I'm sorry." I look at him "You've got nothing to be sorry about." "I have though, I lied to you." I bring his cheeks in the palm of my head and look at him in the eyes "Louis William Tomlinson you have got nothing to be sorry about, if anybody is going to be sorry it's me. I'm sorry, I'm sorry that I didn't let you explain, I'm sorry that I kicked you out, I'm sorry that it's my fault that you got beat up, I'm sorry that it's my fault you got put in the hospital, I'm sorry." I place my forehead on his and we're both crying. I place kiss oh his lips, "I was so scared I was gonna lose you." "You could never get rid of me." I kiss once more as we make our way in the apartment.