Chapter 4 "Breakfast"

Harry's POV

A split in headache wakes me up. When I open my eyes the light coming from my window blinds me, "Ugh, what happened yesterday?". I get out of bed and realise I'm only in my boxers, "What the-" before I could finish my sentence I hear a screaming Niall coming from the kitchen. "LOUEH YOU FUCKING IDIOT", wait louis' here?

I quickly make my way downstairs forgetting that I'm only in my boxers, "What is going on?" I ask in an annoyed tone. "YOUR BOYFRIEND OVER HERE NEARLY BURNED DOWN THE HOUSE!!" I look at Louis confusion written in my eyes then look back at Niall "He's not my boyfriend and why is he here anyway?" "You don't remember?" Louis asks delicately, "No." I say as a frown appears on my face.

Louis' head hangs low while I try to figure out what I did last night. "Well can you tell me then?" Annoyance still present in my voice, "You got drunk mate, Louis brought you home." As Niall keeps talking my head keeps pounding. I bring my hands to each side of it and hiss in pain, Louis makes his way to me. "Haz, you ok? Niall tone it down a bit he's got a hangover. Here I'll get you some water."

He leaves my side, gets the water and then sits beside me again. "Drink up." I obey as he lifts the glass to my lips, his eyes focused on mine as he pours the water in my mouth. "Thanks" I say, "No worries, come on you need to rest if you want this head ache to go." "Why are you helping me?" We haven't known each other long so it's weird for him to be doing this, "Well Haz there's this thing called friends where if you have one you take care of them." He looks at me and a big grin makes its way to my lips.

Louis' POV

Harry smiles at my remark, showing his dimples which makes me weak to the knees, I'm lucky we made our way to his bed quick enough before they gave in. I sat down as he carefully positions himself on the mattress, "I'll come wake you up when dinner's ready" I whisper as I bring my hands to his curls and gently stroke to make him fall asleep. He makes approving little hums, his breath evening out. "Goodnight Hazza." I bring my lips closer to his forehead and kiss him lovingly.

Harry's POV

"Harry? Hey wake up." I make a disapproving sound, "I don't want to." "Come on Haz you have to eat." I give in and get up. Once I'm out of my bed I see clothes already out for me to get dressed. "Did you choose this?" I ask Louis, "Oh, yeah I asked Niall what you usually wear and chose what I thought might look good on you." He says. A cheeky blush makes it's way to my cheeks, "Thanks" I turn back around to put the clothes on, and to hide the blush but Louis doesn't need to know that.

A few moments later I'm playing video games with Niall, "YES!! I win" he claims with a smirk. "You alright Harry? You never usually let me win." He questions, "Louis kissed me on my forehead and I'm pretty sure he thought I was asleep." "Mate, you don't just go round giving cute little kisses on people's foreheads." I nod in agreement as we end that conversation there.

When I get in my bed I sigh, 'why did he do that? Does he love? No he can't nobody loves me' I grunt in annoyance as I close my eyes and let myself fall into a dreamless sleep.