Chapter 3 "The Party"

Louis' POV

I'm at Liams house getting ready for the party. I still can't believe he agreed to bring the curly haired dude. "Alright, we know tonight's gonna be boring if we don't give each other dares." It's nothing new we always give each other dares, like, have sex with a girl or dance on the pole, stuff like that. "Ok, I've got one for Payno over here," I say as I pat his shoulder "I dare you to give a hickey to a guy and have a one night stand with a girl." He looks at me then says "Easy. Zayn, I dare you to only hang out, for the rest of the night, with Niall." "I can do that. Louis, I dare you to make Harry fall in love with you then break it off." My eyes widen in shock, "What?! Are you out of your mind?" "Nope, so you gonna do it or not?" I've never been one to turn down a dare. "And why do you want me to do that?" The boys look at each other and chuckle, "Just do the stupid dare" "Fine" I was about to walk out when Zayn added something else "You also only have a month" I roll my eyes at him and go out to the car.

We arrived at the party, there was lot of people. We meet Harry and Niall out front. As soon as we catch up to them Zayn took Niall away to fulfil the dare and Liam went directly in the house to fulfil his which left me and Harry alone, together.

It was awkward, no one was talking and I had enough of the silence. "Why did you agree to come?" He was caught off guard, "Oh. . . Actually, I didn't have a choice." Silence fell between us once more until I broke it, again. "Sorry for acting weird today, I don't know what came over me." "It's fine don't worry about it" Well, that's a good start. "'Want a drink?" He looks hesitant at first but then nods.

The night was going well, Liam did the first half of his dare and Zayn has pretty much completed his. Mine was going to take longer obviously but I will succeed. We danced together, Harry wanted me to do some shots but I don't drink so I declined.

The boys decided to stay while Harry and I decided to go back to their apartment. Harry was drunk out of his mind and slurring his words.

We walked in the apartment, "Where's your room babe?" He doesn't bother answering and just points.

I open the door and then close it behind me. I try to strip him down. "Come on haz you need to help me here. Lift your arms up." Harry does exactly what I say and so I pull his shirt up. I then proceed to pull his pants down. He's now nude in his boxers. "Alright Hazzabear in you get" I guide him under the covers and help him get comfortable. When I'm about to leave Harry grabs my wrist, "Stay". He looks so vulnerable, his hair is all scruffy and his lips are formed into a pout. His pleading eyes are looking at me, "Ok, I'm just gonna get some water".

I quickly go into the kitchen get what I needed and run back to Harry. When I get there he's crying. "Babe, hey why are you crying?" I put the glass of water on the bedside table and sit beside him. He looks up at me "You didn't leave?" At that moment my heart broke "No, of course not Haz. Why would I do that?" I ask in a soothing tone "'Cause everyone leaves me" There's a pregnant pause before his continues. "They all leave at the end. My parents abandoned me. Everyone I've ever grown to love left." I felt sorry for the boy. I got closer to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, he immediately wrapped his around my waist.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until I hear harry yawn. "You're tired haz, come on let's sleep." He lets go of me I instantly miss his warmth. Once he got comfy again, he taps the other side of the bed as an invite to sleep. I accept it. I lay down and see Harry's back turned to me. I hear a little sniffle. He's still crying, so I get nearer to him and, hesitantly, wrap my arm around him hoping he doesn't reject me. Thankfully he doesn't, instead, he melts into the touch. His breath evens and cute little snores come out of his mouth. I nuzzle my nose in his curls and kiss the back of his head.

I then think of how he won't remember this and for some reason feel a bit sad. This dare is gonna be a lot harder than I thought, this boys rubbing off on me. Soon after those thoughts I drift off into a soothing sleep but not before saying "I won't leave you, I promise".