Epilogue "Perfect"

Harry's POV

"I don't know which one to get him Liam, it's like none of them are right. He needs something casual yet significant." "Harry stop stressing, he'll love anything you get him." We roam around the jewellery shop until one catches my eye "This one" Liam walks to where I am and looks at it, "That's perfect" I smile at his remark. "How much would this be if I got it engraved?" "If you want it engraved it would be 3400£" I look Liam who encourages me to buy it "I'll take it" "Great I will get you a piece of paper and you can write what you want to engraved on it."

She leaves as another man comes out from behind the desk. "Excuse me?" I look at him confusion obviously present in my expression, "Do I know you?" "Oh no, sorry, it's just," He looks down at the ring that Louis got me "I remember a young man buying exactly the same one. He said he wanted it engraved." "Was his name Louis Tomlinson by chance?" He looks at me with a surprised expression, "Yes, yes that was his name. You must be Harry Styles." "I am." I smile sweetly at the old man. To think that he still remembers Louis 8 years Later is incredible.

"Sally?!" The girl I was recently talking to come out from the room behind, "Yes Sir?" "Would you kindly lower the price of this young mans ring to 2250 please?" "Of course" I look at with shock "You really don't have to do that." "Oh but I do. You see Mr Tomlinson was our biggest buyer and he still is. That ring alone costed a lot and he still wanted it engraved." I smile to myself. The memory of him giving It me playing through my head.

"I'm guessing you're buying that ring for him?" "Yes I am. I plan on asking him to marry me." The old man grins, "Well I wish you all the luck even though you don't need it." "Thank you Sir" "Please, call me Paul." I smile sweetly "Thank you Paul."

The woman comes out with the ring and the piece of paper I start writing on it and then hand it back to her. "We'll contact you when it's ready." I nod and say thank you once more.  I see Liam waiting for me outside as I make my way to him. "Did you find the one?" I nod I show him a picture of it, "Per-Fect" I laugh at how he says it and get in the car.

Two days later I get an email about the ring. "Louis, babe? I need to go pick something up ok? I'll be back soon." He just nods and gives me a peck on the lips.

I finally get to the shop and cheerfully enter. "Mr Styles?" "That's me." I go over to her as she hands me the envelope with the ring in it, thank her and say a quick hello to Paul before heading back home.

Once home I see that Niall did what I asked and took Louis out for dinner. I quickly set up the house with some beautiful candles and lights, set some food on the table and put the ring in the custom made box I got. I then hear Niall's car stop in front and the door opening.

Louis' POV

When I get to the door and open it, I'm met with lit candles and beautiful blue and green lights. I take my coat off and put it on the chair. My lips are slightly parted as I admire the sight in front of me. I suddenly wonder where Harry is until I hear his footsteps come out up from behind. I slowly turn around to meet his face. He's nervous I can see it. We walk up to each other, "Harry, what's all this?" "We've been together for 8 years now and I can't express how much I love you." His voice is shaky "Louis, we've been through ups and downs together and we've concurred them all. I've wanted to spend my whole life with you from day one and quite frankly I'm happy that Zayn dared you to make me fall in love with you other wise, we maybe wouldn't be where we are now." He slowly gets on one knee and pulls out a tiny box from his pocket. My breathing get faster and my heart jumps a beat. "Louis," he opens the tiny box revealing a number 28 on the back and a ring settled in it. I bring my hands up to my mouth. "Will you marry me?" Tears of joy don't stop falling down our faces, "Yes, yes yes yes a millions times yes." He gets up and kisses me it's a slow, sweet kiss with the taste of tears. We both giggle as he places the ring on my finger. I look at it and see that there's something written, "Oops Hi!" More tears stream down my cheeks. "The first words we ever said to each other." I say, grinning like a fool. Harry just nods and kisses me again. I guess we're getting married.