Chapter 6 "Hoping"

Louis' POV

I wake up holding a very asleep Harry in my arms and remember what happened yesterday. I big grin creeps it's way onto my face as I admire the sleeping boy. He unconsciously nuzzles his face on my bare chest and I tighten my grip around his waist pulling him, nearly, on top of me. He makes a cute a little noise followed by a kiss on my abdomen and a good morning. "Good morning to you too love", I kiss his curls and he hums in satisfaction, "Thank you for letting me stay the night." "I'm happy you came. Are you gonna tell me what that was about?" My smiles falters a tiny bit and I'm guessing Harry noticed 'cause he says something right after "I understand if you don't want to, I'll be patient. You can tell me when you're ready." I look at him surprised by his reaction, "Thanks" blood rushes to my cheeks.

Harry's POV

"Come on we'll be late", I let out an annoyed grunt, "I wish we could stay in bed forever" I say as I get up and go into the bathroom. "Forever's a long time" Louis stated, I peek my head out the door and say "I know" while lifting my eyebrows and placing a smirk on my lips. "Can I borrow some of your clothes? I can't. . . Uhm. . . I don't want to go home yet" I can see he's ashamed but he's got nothing to be ashamed of, "Of course love, just look for something in the drawers, you can also stay for as long as you like." So he does.

When I've gotten dressed and done my hair I come out of the bathroom to just be astonished by the sight in front of me. It's Louis in my t-shirt and skinny jeans, "Does it suit me?" I eye him up and down, "Definitely" we both grin as I get closer to him. "Can I uh. . . Can I kiss you?" Louis just keeps grinning and nods so, I close the gap between us with no hesitation and Louis responds rapidly. I pull away as Louis chases my lips "Nuhuh" he pouts, "don't give me that look, come on we need to get to school or we'll be late." He sighs and follows me as does Niall.

Louis' POV

We get to school, I kiss Harry goodbye and meet up with Liam and Zayn. "Hey Tommo how're you doing?" "Good you?" "Good, good" they eye me suspiciously. "So what was that about?" I panic, "What do you mean?" "You know what I mean, that kiss what was that about?" My breathing speeds up "Uh. . . Well uhm" I gulp "We're like dating?" The suspicious looks turned into shock followed by smirks. A confused look plasters my face, "So you've completed the first part of the dare". Fuck, the fucking dare, I completely forgot. "Yeah I guess" "Now all you have to do is end it", my heart drops. I can't do that to him, everyone he's ever loved has left him, if I leave him now he'll break. "Yeah it'll be easy" I say trying it sound convincing, 'looks like it worked 'cause Zayn stops asking questions and looks satisfied.'

Harry's POV

"So? What's this with Louis?" A smirk has made it's way on his lips, "I guess we're dating? I'm not sure. We kissed and he hasn't regretted it so yeah." I smile to myself remembering this morning. "Well I hope he'll treat you right. I don't want to see you hurt again, after what Nick did I just want you to be happy mate." "I know but don't worry Louis' not like that." "I hope you're right." 'I hope I am too' i think to myself.