Chapter 13 "The Date"

Louis' POV

Nearly a month ago I was in a coma. It was probably the scariest moment of my life but Harry helped me through it. Although I couldn't move or speak, I could hear him. He would always sing me my favourite song and then give me one single complement or reason that he loves me. He gave me a total of 28 of them until I woke up. I will never forget that number.

We still don't know who tried to sabotage our relationship. Liam's been trying to track down the number but hasn't succeeded, Niall's just been eating and Zayn's hasn't really visited much.

As I went into the draw to place my glasses I see an envelope. I open it to discover the ring I got for Harry's birthday, 'how could I forget?' I'm lucky he never snoops otherwise he would've seen it. I decide to sort out a romantic date.

Harry's POV

"Louis what are you doing?" I start laughing as he kisses my bar back "I'm giving you kisses." He says in a childish voice. I turn around to face him and lift him on the counter. I kiss him instantly and he doesn't hesitate to kiss back. We pull back to admire each other, "Will you go on a date with me?" A dimpled smile appears on my lips "Gladly."

We go back to kissing but Niall waltzes in before it could get too heated, "Get a room." We both chuckle as I help Louis down from the counter, "I made eggs and bacon" Niall runs to the bacon and takes a piece "Seet 'acon" He says with his mouth full. "Stop eating like pig you leprechaun." I laugh at Louis' comment and then turn back to cooking. I could definitely get used to this.

Later in the day Louis disappears somewhere to do something and I don't question it. I get text and it's from him.

From Boobear❤️
Get dressed baby, I'm gonna come pick you up for our date xxx

To Boobear❤️
Can't wait -H xx

I turn my phone off and get a plain white t-shirt and some skinny jeans on. Minutes later I hear a knock on the door. I make sure my hairs fine as I hear Niall great Louis. I walk downstairs and see him in the doorway. "Hello beautiful." He says, I blush at his remark "You can talk.".

Niall gives me hug and Louis guides me to his car. "Here" He brings out a bouquet of flowers and hands them to me, "Thank you" I take them and smell them "They smell lovely" "I'm glad you like them, now come on I've got all the date planned." "Lead the way".

He parks on the side of the road and gets out. He coms to my side of the car and opens the door, "Where are we going?" "Somewhere special." He leads me through the trees and then stops me, "I want it to be a surprise so I want to blindfold you, do you trust me?" I look at him and without hesitation respond "With my life" he proceeds to place the material over my eyes and makes sure I can't see. He kisses me before continuing down the forest.

We stop again and this time I can hear flowing water and singing birds. "You can take the blindfold off now." I take it off slowly and I'm met with a breathtaking sight. A clear blue waterfall and various coloured flowers. Birds roaming the air and ground. My eyes wander around the place and fall on a little picnic area. "Do you like it?" I look at Louis who fits perfectly with the scenery, "I love it." I pull him into a hug and kiss his cheek.

We make our way to the picnic that Louis set up and sit down. "How did you find this place?" "As a Little kid I would run around the forests and one day I found this place. Since then I've never shown it to anyone except you." I suddenly feel important, "Louis I don't know what to say." "Don't say anything, I'm going to tell you my story. My whole story." I nod and start listening. "When I was a little boy my dad left, him and my mum divorced. She married again but at the end they all left. Until she found Mark. He was good to her and we became close I started calling him dad until the day I came out. I told my mum and she was proud but when Mark found out, he wasn't very happy. Everything was normal just me and mark didn't get along anymore. One day when my mum wasn't home, Mark started verbally hurting me, calling me a useless faggot and stuff like that. It went on like that for a couple of months and then when he ran out of insults he started getting physical. At first he would just push me up against the wall but I guess he thought it wasn't enough. He started punching and kicking every time my mum wasn't home and we she was I would lie about my bruises. I never had enough strength to fight back until the day we had our first kiss. That day my dad called you a faggot, said you were probably as useless as I was. I couldn't let him talk about you like that so fought back. I punched him until my mum came home. She didn't even let me explain so I left and then you know the rest." I could feel my heat breaking, "Baby" "Wait let me finish" I nod and go back to listening. "After that I started sleeping at yours, you never questioned why and I'm thankful for that. The day of your birthday when you threw me out I went back home. I didn't think Mark would be there until I opened the door. He immediately lunged at me and started punching and kicking. He knew I was vulnerable, I didn't fight back, I didn't have the strength too so I let him beat me up. He then left me on the floor and I must've black out 'cause next thing I know I'm in the hospital a week later." Tears are now streaming down my face. He raises his hand and wipes them off.

"Harry, I'm so grateful to have you and if I could give you anything I would." He goes into his pocket and pulls out a Ruby ring, "I bought this for your birthday but I didn't think it was the right time plus, I couldn't really give it to you anyway." I chuckle as tears of joy replace the tears of sadness, "What I'm trying to say is" he takes a deep breath before continuing. "I love you Harry." My heart jumps a beat and goes faster, "Will you where this as a promise ring?" "Yes, yes yes yes of course I will." He smiles, forming the crinkles I love by his eyes. He places the ring on my finger and I don't hesitate to kiss him directly after. We part for a second, "I love you" he says "I love you too".

Our lips crash together and he's now straddling my hips. He glides his tongue along my bottom lip begging for access. I let him in as quick as possible as our tongues meet. They dance and fight together. I finally submit the lead to Louis. He grinds on me making me moan in his mouth. He pulls away to start kissing up my jaw and down my neck right onto my sweet spot. He sucks and nibbles there as little moans escape my lips. I tug the hem of his shirt, he takes it off nearly immediately and throws it on the grass. We laugh as I struggle to take my pants off along with my boxers. He does exactly the same and kisses me hard. I pull away and kiss his neck I then mumble a few words against his skin "Let's go in the water."

He quickly nods and I lift him up as he wraps his legs around my waist. He goes back to kissing my neck while I walk into the water. It's cold but the warmth of our bodies makes us forget as we continue kissing each other, Louis' legs still wrapped around my waist. He pushes himself up and grabs my member. I let out a moan as he starts pumping up and down. I'm rock solid and he is too. I start kissing down his neck while he pumps my hard-on and then he's positioning himself on top of it. He slowly goes down and we both moan into each other's mouths. I start moving with Louis' approval, the water making it easier for us. We both become sweaty and all we can hear is our panting as I pump in and out of him. Our eyes meet and they're both full of lust and love. Louis nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck as I feel myself getting closer and closer to the edges. Louis' a moaning mess on top of me hinting that he's as close as I am. With one last thrust, we both cum together.

I walk back to the edge of the water and sit down as Louis relaxes on me. We're both tired. I wrap my arms around him and keep him close. We lay down and Louis rests his head on my chest. I kiss the top of his hair as he plays with the ring he got me. "Have you read it?" I look at him with a confused look, "I got it engraved." My heart swells "You go it engraved for me?" He looks up at me "I told I'd you give you anything if I could." I take off the ring and read what's engraved, "'Always in my heart Harry Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis' Baby that's so sweet." "I'm happy you like it." "Louis I love it but not as much as I love you." He smiles and gives me a sweet kiss on the lips. We then fall asleep and yes, I definitely could get used to it and I certainly will.