Chapter 9 "The ring"

Anonymous POV

It's been two weeks since I've had that video on my phone. I'm waiting for the right moment to send it. Which also gives me time to perfect it.

Niall's POV

I meet up with Louis to discuss what we're going to do for Harry's birthday. It's definitely going to be special seeing as Harry never really had a proper birthday. "So what ideas have you got?" "I think we should watch movies with popcorn and alcohol and then I'll celebrate my own way with Harry later that night." I grin at his idea, "That's a great idea, I'm really happy Harry's got you to love. You make him happy" He blushes, "Harry makes me happy too, I'm lucky to have him"

Once we've got all the films we want to watch and all the food and alcohol, we separate from each other to find him a gift. I know exactly what to get him. I go to the tattoo shop and schedule a date. He's always wanted a tattoo and now that he's going to be old enough, he can get one.

Louis' POV

I go around every single shop but don't see anything to get Harry, then I my eyes fall on a ring. "It's made with real Ruby and Silver." the jeweller says, "How much is it?" I ask hoping it's not too expensive, "It's 2150£". My eyes widen, "How much is it if it's custom made?" "That would be between 1500 and 5000£ more depending on what you want to customize on it, Sir." I think for a moment, "Say I wanted to engrave it how much would it cost?" "That would be a total of 4150€ Sir." I look at the ring then back at the jeweller, "I'll think about it." "Of course Sir. Do you want me to put it aside?" "I would like that very much, thank you." "No problem, take all the time you need Sir." I nod and leave the shop.

When I meet back up with Niall I tell him what I want to get Harry. "But how're you gonna get the money mate?" "I'm gonna sell some stuff for a good price and save up." Niall looks at me with a surprised face, "You'd do that for Harry?" "Of course I would. I'd give anything to Harry if I could." He just looks at me and I'm pretty sure I can see tears in his eyes, "Are you gonna cry?" "Maybe. It's just I've known Harry for a long time and it's nice to know that there's someone who'd give the world to Harry." I smile at his comment "Thanks Nialler."

It's getting closer to Harry's birthday and I need to go 'home' to get everything that people bought off me. I haven't been there for a while and when I arrive nobody's home so I hurry up and grab all that I need in a box. Once I've got everything, I go as quickly as I can outside to my car. I then carefully place the box in the boot and close it. I seat myself in the driver's seat and drive off, thankful that nobody came 'home' while he was there.

I sell everything at the exact price I asked and everything turns out great. I drive to the jewellery shop and cheerfully walk in. The jeweller I talked to last time recognised me, "Sir, you came back. Al good new I hope." "Yes, it is, I would like to buy that ring and I would like to get it engraved." "Of course, write down what you would like to engrave and we'll get in ready." He hands me a pen and paper and I proceed to write 'Always in my heart Harry Styles. Yours sincerely, Louis' I then give the piece paper back to the jeweller. "He must be very special?" I smile "He is." I confirm. "We just need you're name and address so we can send you an email when it's ready. I'll go tell my colleagues while you write all that down." I nod.

He leaves and I start writing, "Let's see, Name, Louis Tomlinson. Age, 20. Address" I think for a moment, I was about to write down my families address but then rapidly change it to Harry and Niall's address seeing as I've been staying with them for a while.

The jeweller comes back, "Alright have we got everything sorted Sir?" "Yes I think we have" I smile to myself. "Well thank you for your purchase. We'll update you as soon as we can." He stretches his hand out and I take, "You're welcome and thank you." I walk out with a big grin on my face, thinking of Harry's face when he sees. He'll love it.