Prologue 💕

Hey, loves.❤
I wanted to share a story so here I am. I hope you guys will give it a chance.

************************************

A scream passed through me as I struggled to move my body. In my sleepy haze, I didn't see three people standing in front of me, shouting at each other as they looked around them. The terror I felt at that time shook me to my core. Never have I ever felt that type of fear in my whole life, it hit me so hard that I started losing focus. My vision became blurry and I passed out without remembering their faces.

Someone splashed frigid cold water on my face that jolted me awake. I struggled to open my eyes in the bright tube light. The water was splattered all over my body soaking my thin clothes. What I saw, as my eyes opened, was a short, filthy-looking man squatted down to my level scowling at me. I backed up against a wall as he rolled his eyes at me. "Dramatic bitch." He spat those words, disgust evident in his voice, and moved out of my way. I was in a windowless small room, faded yellow color painted walls where different blotches of blood were splattered there. When my eyes fell on them I shuddered, moving away from the wall, my knee scraping from the movement.

He passed a loaf of bread and a glass of water to my side. I couldn't stomach that food even though my stomach was curling in hunger. They left me there with my bound hands not caring how I eat those scraps with lights turned off.

I stared frighteningly around the darkroom, my heartbeat faster as I trembled, struggling to control my tears. He had probably done it knowing my phobia of the dark. If they had known where I lived , they probably knew this but even if they didn't, my screams and weeping had already proven it.

I fluttered my eyes open to see, I was again in the dark. Another day to spend on their confinement. I hoped I had been more alert to my surroundings or I should have refused to go to that party but who knew I'd be here bound, gagged and wounded.

My internal monologue ended as the surface started moving. I was in some sort of vehicle, I concluded. I was swung to the side as it started to speed up. Where were they taking me? My heart hammered as I thought of all the trouble I could get in.

I was thrusted to the other side as the vehicle took a turn and I ended up getting knocked on what feels like a body. My breathing kicked off as I tried to stop the scream that was about to rip off me. I slid up away from the body, suddenly the dark seemed suffocating. Were there other people in this truck who have suffered the same fate as me or was that a dead body?

Suddenly a hand covered my mouth, I struggled against them but their hold was strong on me.

"Shhh...." Their breath hit my right ear.

"Shh.... Or they will know we are awake. " I was startled when I heard that voice. The voice that belonged to my best friend.

************************************

If you are till the end then thanks for reading it. I hope you liked it.

I am here to improve. So feel free to give me feedback. I would like to know what you all think about this starting.

Sorry in advance for my bad writing and grammar but I hope I will improve with the coming chapters.

Have a great day.❤

Note: I changed the whole story, plot and the characters may or may not be the same. Before I had published about 4 chapters. So, some comments will be weird to read as it was a different story one month ago. But I didn't like that plot, I felt I should start again with what I like. So instead of forcing myself to write that, I decided to rewrite or have a new start. Because first of all, I as a writer of this book should love my story more than anything and for the previous one I couldn't even think of a  good plot.

I hope you all will support my writing journey.❤

***********************

And if you like reading spicy reverse harem paranormal romance you can check out my another book "Mirror Mirror" I have just started that novel . And i really want to write that novel but there is no read there so i just don't get an motivation to write that. Please if you like reverse harem 18+ romance go checkout that book so i can continue that book. Please help me and support me.💔💔