62

AUTHORS P.O.V

Even though it was 5 a.m., Jimin couldn't sleep; he was enraged and indignant, not because she had hidden it, but because he had no idea what she had been through that day.
Was this the nightmares she had every night?
his mind was full with thoughts, Is this why she gets frightened quickly when people try to touch her?
Why did she despise males who weren't us or her closest friends?
Why does she feel the need to keep it hidden from him?
Why did she keep it hidden?
He considers every potential rationale, yet he is unable to think clearly.

Meanwhile, y/n, she awoke from yet another nightmare in which she was being chased. She sat up, gasping for air and wailing, startling Jungkook."Baby? What's the matter? Nightmare?" he asked softly, drawing a nod from the girl, "Came here" He drew her into an embrace and softly stroked her back, assuring her that she's safe with him. "Don't worry, you're alright." he whispered making her sigh in relief "I want to go to Jimin," she said wanting for her boyfriend and her best friend's safety and comfort presence, not that jungkook is not enough but she was used to going to Jimin at moments like these even before she met the other guys. 

"Would you like me to accompany you to his room?" Jungkook asked but the girl shrugged, "I can walk by myself, it's only a few steps from here, so go back to sleep, kookie." She claims causing him to smile "well, alright! I love you." Jungkok adds, kissing the girl's forehead. "I love you too, kookie," She hugged him and proceeded to Jimin's room, only to find him sitting up with his back to the door, so she groaned and stepped in to give him a back hug "I'm so sorry! I know you're upset; I was just afraid of your reaction, and I still can't tell you because I'm afraid you'll leave me if I tell you. Please don't leave me, I'm sorry. I can't, and I don't want to, lose you." She sobbed uncontrollably, embracing him even tighter.

Jimin flinched a little at the unexpected back hug, but hearing her voice soothed him. It crushed his heart to hear her cry again, but he was relieved to finally hear her reasoning. He turned around to face the girl and brushed her tears away "How can you imagine me leaving you? What makes you think I'm going to leave you?" He asked, and the girl responded by shaking her head "Look at me, y/nah!" He says as she followed his instructions "I'm in love with you! I love you so much and I swear I'll never leave you, we'll grow old together, I'm going to marry you someday, don't you forget that, and we'll love each other till death do us part. I also don't think I'll be able to live without you." he says earnestly. "And I'm not furious, I just hate it when you keep secrets from me, I want to know everything about you, I want to know everything that happens, I want to always be updated, whether it's good or bad." He says, his gaze full of pain for her.

"I'm sorry; I promise it won't happen again; from now on, I'll tell you everything." he responds quietly, causing the boy to smile. "Promise?" He probed, "I promise." She says and pulls him into a tighter hug "So, what brings you here? Aren't you supposed to be still sleeping?" Jimin said abruptly. "I can ask the same of you," he replies, making him laugh. "Well, I can't sleep and was thinking all night about this stubborn girl that I love so much," he exclaims, making her laugh. "Hey, I'm not stubborn!" he pinched the girl's nose as she whined "how about you? another nightmare?" He asked prompting her to frown and nod, which cause him to sigh.

If you don't mind, could you tell me what kind of nightmares you have? You never tried to inform any of us." He was perplexed making her to bite her lower lip. "That time when he took it, that was the nightmare that keeps hunting me down; I want it to stop, but it never does, for reasons I don't understand." she told him, making the mood awkwardly unpleasant once more. "He's absolutely a bastard," He sighs irritably, but brushes it aside and focuses solely on her "Just don't think about it; I swear he won't be able to leave the jail." Jimin says, assuring the girl. "I trust you and the others," He smiled as she responded. "Why don't we get some rest? I haven't gotten much sleep yet, but I suppose I'll be able to do so now that you're in my arms." he says With a sweet smile,

She lay in his bed with his hands protectively wrapped around her, which she thinks is sweet. "Good mornight, babe," he says gently kissing her temple. "I love you very much jimin, I wish you knew that," she adds softly, making his heart flutter.