Hawks x abused!pre-teen!reader

You're a Takami now

(In this you're about 11 or 12)

WARNING: This has mentions of abuse and blood! If this triggers you SKIP!

Your POV

I was in a dark room. I didn't like it. At all. My 'dad' and 'mom' were drunk as hell. And well the very, very dark room was the basement. Why am I in the basement? Well, for starters my 'parents' beat me up and threw me in here. The door locks on the outside so I can't get out. It's really cold down here and the blood loss isnt helping. Tears are currently streaming down my cheeks, mixing with the dry blood. I was accustomed to this lifestyle. I was used to being yelled at. Though, no one should get used to it. Anyways, my 'dad' stumbled down the stairs and turned on the light. "Hey b*tch come upstairs and do me and (m/n) a favor." I nod as he unchains me. I walk upstairs and the first thing that hit my senses was alcohol. I stumble backwards a bit then continue walking up the stairs. I walk into my 'parents' room, my 'dad' let me in first, which was odd. He then walks in and I hear a faint 'click'. "So, (y/n), your father and I wanna tell you something, ok?" (m/n) says. I nod again. She looks over at dad, nods and gets up. He walks over to me and punches me in the face making me fall to the ground, reopening a gash that was on the side of my face. The warm blood trickles down the side of my face. My 'father' forcefully picks me up and throws me on the ground punching me repeatedly on the face while saying things like "die" or "worthless" or "mistake". I cant fight back. I'm weak, both mentally and physically. I cant use my quirk either because they're immune to it. Oh, yeah my quirk is mind control and time lapse. Mind control only works when my mind is clear. Right now, my mind is far from clear. Time lapse is whenever I look at a person or thing or object, they can either move in slow motion or completely freeze. But, again my mind needs to be clear. I'm technically half dead. I cant move any of my limbs and blood is pouring out of my head. My body aches. My 'mom' pulls out a gun and points it at me. "Any last words?" "I actually do have a few." A voice says. I look over to see a hero. My 'mom' and 'dad' looked at the man, then my 'dad' looks at me. He grabs me by the collar. "There's no point in protecting a runt like this." My 'dad' says. The hero seemed angered by this. His wings expanded and they shot and my 'parents'. My 'dad' dropped me on the floor. I awaited the impact of getting hit, but nothing came. I opened my eyes and the hero was holding me close in his arms. I became tense and squirmed in his arms and pushed him away from me. Weird fact about me, I'm touch starved, but I hate asking people to hug me. Weird, right? Anyways the hero called the cops and told them about my 'parents'. After that entire fiasco he came up to me. "Hey kid, I'm sorry, but, your parents are going to jail." I nod. I don't talk back, mainly because if I spoke back to my parents they'd hurt me. "Kid can you talk?" He asks. "y-yeah i c-can talk." I hesitantly mumble. After a moment of silence he spoke up. "Hey you could stay at my place. If you want." I hesitate. "He's a hero. He won't hurt me, right?" I nod my head 'yes' and then we take off. [Timeskip 3rd person POV] The both of you made it to his place. "Um I know it isn't much, but its something better than what you last had." He says. You sat down on the sofa and fidgeted with your bruised fingers. He notices your features and he notices the bruises all over you. He gets his med kit and sits next to you. You were so deep in thought that you didnt feel him next to you. But, when he gently grabbed your arm, you panicked. You tensed up and he immediately let go of your arm. "Hey, hey, woah, I'm not going to hurt you." He says soothingly. "All I wanna do is tend your wounds." You look at him, suspiciously. "y-you promise?" He nods. "I'd never hurt you." You hesitantly give him your arm and scoot closer to him. As gently as the number 2 hero could, he bandaged your wounds and your arms and face. Neither of you said a word. That was, until you decided to speak up. "thank you." You whisper. "for being my hero." You wondered how it felt to be in someone's arms. Especially with his wings, would it feel even safer? He noticed you were in deep thought, so he gently lifted your head, so you could look at him. "Hey lil' bird, you ok?" He asks. You look at him, anxiety overcoming you. "What if he doesn't like physical attention? Will he get disgusted if I ask him? Will he kick me out? Will he regret saving me? Will he hurt me like my 'parents'?" You mentally ask. You began to shake as a anxiety attack bubbled up inside of you. Tears blurred your vision. Hawk immediately worried about you. "Woah, hey lil bird it's ok it's ok. Your parents aren't gonna hurt you no more." He says running a hand up and down your back, soothingly. You went to reach for him, but your hands retracted. He raises an eyebrow. "Is she scared of hugs?" He thought. "Kid, are you scared of hugs?" The winged hero asks. You look at him and nod your head 'no'. Again, he raises an eyebrow. "Have you ever been hugged before?" Once again you nod 'no'. "I-I w-wanna hu-hug you b-but I do-dont want you t-to b-be disgusted i-in m-me." You mutter, tears flowing out. "Oh lil' bird, come here." He says. He picks you up and places you on his lap. His right arm was cradling your head and his left was a but above your waist. His wings were wrapped around you, as if the wings were protecting you from the outside world. You started to sob all the emotions that were bottled up inside you. "Shhhhhhhh it's ok, you're safe. No one's ever, ever going to hurt you. Ok?" You nod your head as you snuggle into him. "I'm Keigo, Keigo Takami." "I-im (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." You say. "Not anymore." He says. You look up at him, your eyebrows knitted in confusion. You tilt your head cutely. He smiles at this. "Your gonna live with me. I dont trust the orphanages around here." He says as he wipes your tears. "Your going to be a Takami now. (Y/N) Takami." Your sad features, broke out into a happy one as you smiled. You hugged him. "Thank you!!" You exclaim. You felt him kiss your forehead. "Anytime, lil' bird."