Todoroki x baby!daughter!reader

Sick

(You're 9 months old)

Todoroki woke up, super early. And when I say early I mean like, he woke up at 2:30. And he went to bed at 12. So, the male was excruciatingly tired. He groggily walks over to your crib, where you are currently screaming. You open your eyes and look at your dad. You sniffle and whimper. You tried sitting up, but you were so dizzy you couldn't see straight. Tears spilled from your eyes. "Baba." You whine. Todoroki picks you up and when he felt your skin, it felt hotter than his left side. Todoroki placed you on his right side and rested your head on his shoulder. He goes to the small kitchen and grabs a bottle of milk from the fridge. He then adds a teaspoon of medicine into the milk, along with some vanilla and a tad of chocolate. He warms up the substance, shushing you while the milk warmed. Once the milk was warm enough he took it out and fed it to you. Well, you were reluctant at first, but with enough singing, you were able to relax enough and you were able to drink the milk. While you were drinking the milk, the male checked your diaper, which was clean. He lied down on the bed, with you on his left side. He warmed up his arm and shoulder so you could be warmer. The both of you eventually fell asleep. [TimeSkip] Your dad took off of school today, because he didnt trust his dad with you. You haven't woken up since. That gave Todoroki some time to get some other stuff ready. Stuff like, medicine, clothes, towels, diapers, you know stuff like that. But, not only did he use this time to get stuff ready, he also did some classwork he was assigned that day. It's 1:30 in the afternoon and Todoroki finished everything. So, he went to go check up on you. You were lying down on the bed, sweat glistening your forehead making some strands of (h/c) hair stick to it. You're rythmatically suckling on your pacifier, that you also called, baba. The heterocromatic male lied down next to you, gently patting your head, in attempt to wake you. You slowly stirred in your sleep, your eyes fluttering open. "baba?" You mumble sleepily around the soother. "I'm here, babygirl. Baba's here." He softly responds. He carefully lifts you from the bed and goes to grab the diapers he placed earlier and changed you. He then proceeded to make you a small bowl of soba. Well, he placed you down on the floor first, before doing so. He, also heated up a damp towel so when you finished eating you could lie down and relax. You had a mixture of a cold and a fever so your temperature was going up and down. Once the soba was warm enough for you to eat it he brought it over to you and slowly fed you. After 3 spoons you began refusing to eat the soup. "Come on (Y/N) you gotta eat." Todoroki says holding the spoon to your mouth. You shook your head 'no' and hit the spoon, making the spoon fly out of his hand and land on the floor. You looked at your dad again as tears filled your eyes. Your dad sighed. "(Y/N), you dont do that." He said sternly, with a hint of softness. You gagged all of a sudden. Todoroki quickly got up and ran to go get the towel. The second he got the towel, he heard vomiting followed by sobbing. He ran back and all the soba he just fed you and the milk that you drank earlier was all over your clothes, the floor and the table. He goes over to you and takes off the vomit-covered shirt and pants. He gets some wet napkins and cleans up the table. He also grabs wipes to clean up your face, and he grabs the mop to clean the floor. Once he finished cleaning he picked you up and started a warm bath for you. Tears were still streaming down your face and little hiccups were going past your lips. He placed you in the tub and you started to whine. "Shhhh it's ok baba's here. Let's take a quick shower, yeah? Then, me and you could watch some TV." He said. You kept on doing grabby hands to him, so he quickly showered you and put a footie onesie on you. He then reheated the damp towel and placed it on your forehead. He gave you a bottle of gatorade and rested your head on his collarbone. The both of you fell asleep in that position for the rest of the day.

[Bonus!!]

Aizawa wondered why Todoroki wasn't at class, normally because he would never, ever miss it. So, he walked over to his student's dorm room and knocked. He knocked about 2 times before he began to worry. He was able to unlock the door and when he entered, he immediately knew why. The room had the smell of vomit and he had you with a towel on your forehead. Aizawa put 2 and 2 together and came up with the idea that you were related to him and was sick. He left the room with a small smile on his lips.