Aizawa x Hizashi's child!sibling

Sorry

(Ok so first off this isn't pedophilia, this is some saddish, wholesome thing my brain came up with. And also the video has nothing to do with the video I just thought it was adorable. I hope you guys enjoy!)

(You're 5 years old)

Hizashi had taken you to school today. Why? Well he he didn't feel like leaving you with your babysitter so he took you with him. The both of you were walking down the hallway heading to the teachers lounge. "Hey Mic? Am I gonna see my boyfriend?" You ask out of the blue. Hizashi snorts at the nickname you gave his best friend. You had a very obvious crush on Aizawa, and would often refer to him as your boyfriend. "Yeah you're gonna see him." He replies. The both of you made it to the lounge and went inside. "Hi Aizawa-kun~~~" You say. Aizawa looks at you and sighs in annoyance. "Hey, (Y/N)." He bluntly states. Hizashi snickers. [TimeSkip bc I'm currently having a writer's block and it's like 12 am] The day went on like so. You followed Aizawa and called him your boyfriend, kissed him on the cheek and even tried to kiss him on the lips. Though it didnt work......But anyways you practically annoyed him the entire day. You walked over to Aizawa and tugged the hem of his shirt. "Aizawa?" You ask sadness lacing your tone. He sighs. "Yes (Y/N)?" He asks, not noticing the fact that you didnt say 'kun'. "Sorry." You say, fidgeting with the hem of your shirt. He looks down at you. You were never shy or nervous. Especially around him. So, what happened? He kneels down to your height and tries to look at your face, but couldn't due to you looking down. 'Aizawa this could just be an act. But then again, she's normally louder than Hizashi.' "Sorry? Sorry for what?" He asks. "For annoying you." "Annoying?" "I heard you and Zashi talking about me.......and you sounded annoyed so that's why I'll stop doing what I do." You said. Aizawa sighed. He bent down and kissed you on the cheek lovingly. You gasped in surprise, your mood immediately boosting. You touched your cheek, shocked that he did such a thing. "Now, don't be upset." He says monotonously, going into his sleeping bag to get some rest. Sure you might annoy him, but he still loves you the same.

A/n: I'm not dead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also I'm  sorry for the super duper long update, I've been procrastinating. Also thank you for the 20k something views!! It rlly means alot!! I hope you all have been well and I hope you have a plus ultra day/night!!! Love you all!!!!!