Kirishima x toddler!daughter!reader

Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo

(You're 3 in this and I changed it from baby to toddler.)

You giggled as your uncle Denki chased you around the dorm. Kirishima was shopping for some things he needed and he placed you under Denki's care. You shrieked when the blonde male caught you and threw you in the air. "Gotcha my little lightning bolt!!" He exclaims, tickling your sides. You burst out into laughter. "Uncle Denki stop please!!!!" You said between fits of giggles. "I cant breathe!!!" You said. He stopped his actions and allowed you to catch your breath. You giggled here and there, but you still caught your breath. After a while of quiet snuggling, you gasped and pointed your finger in the air as if to say 'I have an idea!' Denki looked at you and raised his eyebrow in confusion. "Shark!" You giggle. Yeah that didn't help Denki's confusion. "Shark? What about it?" "Shark doo doo." "Shark doo doo? Like shark poop?" You giggled. "No no shark doo doo doo." "I still don't get it." You face palmed. "Baby shark doo doo!!" You exclaimed. "Ohhhhhh you want to play baby shark? Why didn't you say so?!" You glared at him, silently asking 'really?'. He just laughed and played it on his phone. You smiled and got off of his lap and stood up. When the song started you did the little dance as well.

Baby shark doo doo doo doo doo doo
Baby shark!

(Yeah ya'll should know what comes after)

After the song finished your father walked in the room, multiple bags in his arms. "Daddy!!!" You exclaimed. You ran over to him and hugged his leg. "Hey, baby shark! Did you have fun with Uncle Denki?" He asked. You nodded your head vigorously. "We did baby shark doo doo!!" You exclaimed. You then gasped. "Papa do baby shark doo doo with us!!" You exclaim, tugging his pant leg. "Woah woah easy there baby, daddy's gotta finish putting these things away. After I'm done then we can do baby shark doo doo. Ok?" You nodded your head and ran into the living room. When Kirishima finished putting the things where they belonged, he walked into the living room. Denki was still there playing with you. Your smile widened when you saw Kirishima again. "Papa! Come play!!" You squealed. You ran over to him and grabbed his hand, dragging him to where Kaminari was located. [TimeSkip] After playing, singing and dancing for over 2 hours you had gotten sleepy, so Kiri decided to make your bottle. "(Y/N), your baba is ready." He told you. You did grabby hands, so Kiri placed you on his hip and walked over to the bedroom and placed you on the bed. You sighed in content, the fun of the day made you knock out in less then 5 minutes. Kiri kissed your forehead goodnight and quietly left the room. Kaminari chuckled. "Thanks for watching her Kaminari:) I appreciate it." "Anytime daddy shark." Kiri chuckled and shooed Denki out of the dorm so he could finish up some homework and make dinner for the both of you. [Short time skip brought to you by Kiri being papa shark:)] After dinner you both stayed awake for a while longer. You giggled, watching (f/s) made you excruciatingly happy. (A/n: (f/s) means favorite show)) "Hey, baby shark! It's bedtime!" You looked at your dad, then the TV and back at him again. "But..tv:(" "Come one now baby shark, knowing Denki you and him probably had a whole lot of tv time. Sharky and Mr. Bear is waiting for you." You gasped at the thought of your stuffed animals being alone. "Can papa stay?" You gave him your best puppy eyes and he sighs. "Alright alright, papa will stay. But we have to go now." "M'kay:D" And so you quickly shut off the tv, grabbed Kiri's hand and dragged him to your room. You jumped under the covers, holding both Sharky and Mr. Bear close to you. Kiri snuggled up next to you and held you close, running his hands through your hair lightly until you fell asleep in his arms. He smiles when he hears your light snores and places a kiss on your forehead. "Sweet dreams baby shark, sweet sweet dreams." He whispers, drifting off to dreamland himself.

A/n: I hope you enjoyed this story and are having a plus ultra day/night:D please take care of yourselves as in drink water, take baths and eat if you haven't done so already. You are loved and never forget that:)