Iida x teen reader

Payback

(Requested by @Blueberry_Shortcake1. I hope you enjoy!!)

3 weeks. It's been 3 damn weeks. 3 weeks ago, Iida began ignoring you. Sure you were fine with it at first, hell even enjoyed it. But, as the days passed, you began to miss your brother's annoying voice. Today, you glumly walked inside the class, but you were like 30 minutes late. "Heyy (Y/N) what's it with being so late?" Present Mic asks. "I woke up late. Sorry." You mumbled, not in the mood to put up the 'tough kid' act. You stuff your hands into your pocket and sit in front of your brother and put your head down. You expected him to repeatedly poke you and say something like '(Y/N)!!! Pay attention' or something like that, but the scolding never came. You sighed. [TimeSkip to lunch] "Hey, Midoriya!!" He exclaims, walking towards his green-haired friend. "O-oh hey Iida-kun." The male stutters. "I did what you said. About the ignoring thing, and it seems to work." "Y-yeah, but uh Iida, I don't think she's ok." He said. "First period she came in super late, and she didn't even retort or anything of the sort. Mina asked me what was wrong with her, because she said that (Y/N) was being even more distant." Iida's features turned into worry. Was he being to hard? Too mean? "Alright, thank you Midoriya." He says, going over to the bakusquad. "Why are you here, four eyes?" Bakugo asks. "Where's (Y/N)?" He asks, worry laced in his tone. "Um, she said she wasn't feeling well, so she's in her dorm." Mina responds. "She took the rest of the day off." Denki says. "Thank you." He says. He used his quirk to run to your dorm where he heard... "Crying?" He mutters. He goes closer to the door and knocks it. The crying immediately stops, and shuffling is heard. "Y-yes?" Your broken voice rang. It sounded as if you had been crying for hours. "It's Iida. Speedster, can I come in?" He asks. You knew he was sincere. After all he called you something Tensei would. You unlocked the door and averted your gaze to the floor. "What do you want?" You ask in a somewhat harsh, somewhat broken tone. He walked in the room and closed the door. "Are you alright?" You bit your lip. You haven't slept due to the guilt of thinking that Iida didn't love you or he was still mad. Matter of fact you haven't slept in 1 week and a half. And to place the cherry on top, you had received word from (b/f/n)'s parents saying she had passed from protecting a child from a villain. She is gone and she's not coming back. "I-I'm fine." You mumble. Iida knows you. You're far from being fine or ok. So he stood up (bc he was sitting on your bed) walked over to you and hugged you. Your eyes widened as tears singed the corners of them. "It's alright now. Whatever it is, it can't bother you no more. Do you know why? Because I'm here to fight off all the villains. I still love you, my little speedster." He placed a kiss to your temple and rubbed circles on your back. You began to sob in his shoulder. The guilt and pain, being released into the bluenette's shoulder. After a few moments of silence, you spoke up. "sorry." You mumbled. You were alot like Bakugo, in a way. You were always so mean and harsh, bottling up your emotions. Your crying soon died down to sniffles as you cuddled into Iida's chest. You buried your face in his chest and sighed. "Thank you big-bro." You mumbled in his chest. He smiled to himself. "Anytime, speedster." He says, kissing the top of your head.

A/n: hey guys!! Sorry for the hella long updates😅😅. These are the stories coming up next!!

Shinsou x daughter!reader
Hawks x Dabi's!sibling!reader
Deku x teen!daughter!reader
All Might x abused!depressed!teen!reader
Christian's Funeral Headcanon
Kirishima x baby!daughter!reader
Tokoyami x child!sibling!reader
Monomoa x child!sibling!reader
Mirio x child!sibling!reader
Kirishima x teen!reader
Miruko x daughter!reader

Yes...pls pray for me bc I have alot. And due to that requests are closed til I say otherwise. And there might be really slow updates so I'm sorry in advanced. I hope you have a plus ultra day/night!! Love you all!!