Toshinori x baby!reader

Babysitting

(You're one year old)

Toshinori went home early today. Why? He needed to babysit you. You were his niece and he promised your parents that he'd be there on time. So now he's jumping around the city. He's actually excited about babysitting you. It's not his first time doing this, so he knew almost everything about you. He just made it to your parent's house and he knocks the door. "Hey, toshinori thank you for doing this, I know you were busy." (M/n) says. "It wasn't a problem, after all i do love to see my niece." He says. Your mom motions him to go inside the house and he turns into his little form. He walked into the Livingroom and saw you there playing with some building blocks that he bought you. You babbled as you hit 1 block with the other. (D/n) gets small might's attention. "We're going now, alright?" "All right (D/n) (M/n). Have a great time!!" He says as both of your parents left. He walked into the living room and placed his hands over your eyes. You panicked, and hit small might in the face. He laughs at that as he picks you up. When you heard your uncle's laugh you squealed. You placed both of your chubby little hands on his face. "sowwy." You mumble. "Its all right young (L/n)." He says. You kiss his cheek and he returns the gesture. "Pway?" You ask pointing at the blocks. "You wanna play? We can play, come on." He says, placing you on the floor, sitting beside you. The both of you played for about 2 hours before you became tired and hungry. So, you threw the toy, in grumpiness. "(Y/N) why did you throw the toy?" He asks. He knew why you did it, but he wanted to teach you how to tell people how you're feeling. "I hungy." You pout. "You're hungry? Well, why didnt you say something? Come on i'll make you some (insert favorite food here). How does that sound?" The mention of your favorite food made your mouth water and stomach grumble even more. So he picked you up and walked over to the kitchen. The blonde sat you down in the highchair and went into the cabinets and into the fridge to get the ingredients for your favorite food. You babbled as he made you the food, and once it was done he cut it up into small pieces so you wouldn't choke. "Tank 'ou uncwe aww mwight." He smiles and pats your head. "Anytime, young (L/n)." You ate the food happily. After you finished Small Might took you a bath and put on a(n) All Might outfit. (The one above). He sat down on the sofa and placed you on his lap. You were suckling on your pacifier and holding your blankie up to your nose. You rested your head on his chest as the both of you started to watch (insert child show here). Your eyes began to droop, but since you wanted to stay awake you fought the sleepiness. After a few minutes of this, you began to whine. Tears pricked the corners of your eyes. "Hey, hey woah, what's the matter?" Once again, Small Might figured you were tired, but he wanted you to speak your feelings. "I nwo wan go to bed." You whine. "Bwecwause I nwo wan 'ou to be bye bye when I ake up." He smiles. "I'm not going anywhere, ok? When you wake up, I'll be here." He says, lying down. You rest your head on his chest and sigh happily, as you suckled on the pacifier. You closed your eyes for a very much needed nap. All Might would give the world, just to babysit you everyday.