Kirishima x teen!reader

Heather

(I'm not sure um...if this is an angst or not....but...uh...yeah...just watch out for it...?)

I still remember 3rd of December, me and your sweater. You said it looked better on me than it did you, only if you knew how much I liked you.

You clutched the plastic cup that you were holding, the tears stinging the corners of your (e/c) eyes as you saw Kirishima dancing with (b/f/n). The way he was  laughing with her, the way he looked at her, the way they acted with each other.

But I watched your eyes as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes, brighter than a blue sky, she's got you mesmerized while I die.

The memory of your first kiss came to mind. Kirishima gave you your first kiss. But the thought of it brought pain to your heart.

Why would you ever kiss me? I'm not even half as pretty.

"Kiri gave her his sweater."

"Yep, but it's just polyester."

'He likes her better. I wish I were Heather.'

Watch as she stands with you holding her hand, put your arm round her shoulder, now I'm getting colder, but how could I hate her? She's such an angel, but then again kinda wish she were dead as she walks by, what a sight for sore eyes brighter than a blue sky. She's got you mesmerized while I die.

When they both finished dancing they both sat down on the sofa, hands interlocked and they watched a show Bakugo put on. They both laughed and yelped together. The tears in your eyes threatened to spill, but you would never let them. You knew (b/f/n) had a crush on him. You dont want to ruin her dream, but...

Why would he ever kiss me, I'm not even half as pretty, you gave her your sweater, it's just polyester, but you like her better, wish I were Heather!!

With the tears starting to fall from your eyes, you left the party. But, before you left you took one last look at the two of them. Then the tears spilled uncontrollably. They kissed.

'Why would you ever kiss me, I'm not even half as pretty. He gave her his sweater, it's just polyester, but he likes her better, wish I were...'