All might x baby!reader x deku

Deku and (Y/N)

(Soo I had gotten a comment if small might(deku) was in the last All might x baby!reader. Which he wasn't sooooo my brain came up with this!! Hope you enjoy!!)

(You're 1 year old)

It was about 3:30 and Deku was heading towards his dorm. Until someone ran into him. "A-all Might? Are you ok?" He asks the male that just ran into him. He seemed worried. "Hehe y-yes young midoriya." He says. "Are you alright?" He asks, lifting the boy. "H-hai! Emm you seem worried? Are you ok?" "I'm fine." After all might said that he got a call from (b/f/n). He answers. "All might, hurry!! She keeps on vomiting!! She's really sick and she wont take the medicine from me!!" "Alright, I need you to calm down. I'll be over in a few." He says as he hung up. "W-who was that?" "That was (Y/N)'s friend. Her parents left her under the care of a 14 year old. Even after I told them i was going to go over to watch her." He says. Deku shoots a confused look. "(Y/N) is my niece. And she is currently sick. That's why I'm rushed." He says walking away. "W-wait!! Do you need any help? I could do my homework later." All might thought. "Alright fine. Come young Midoriya!! To my niece's house!!" He says triumphantly. [TimeSkip] When the two males made it outside the house, they heard wailing and vomiting, followed by stressed groaning. All might uses the spare key your dad gave him. Your parents were famous heroes, so they were away a lot. When they both entered the smell of vomit filled their senses. They pinched their noses as they followed the sound of wailing. The sounds were coming from your room. All might knocked on your door and (b/f/n) opened. "All might thank you so much! She hasn't calmed down at all and all she wants it you." She says. She looks over at Deku. "Who are you?" "O-oh I'm Deku." He says holding his hand out. She shakes it in return. "Well I best go now. Thanks again." She says leaving the household. All might turns into small might and turns his attention towards Deku. "Young Midoriya can you go to the kitchen and get her a bottle. Put some of her medicine that's in the fridge inside the milk and heat it for 30 seconds. Then once it's out shake it and bring it to me please." Toshinori instructs. Deku nods and goes to do what his teacher said. Toshinori walks into the room and picks you out of your crib. "Shhhh it's ok it's ok, Uncle All Might is here." He soothes. You hiccup and gag, making you cry again. All might sighs as he shushes you gently. "Aw*hic*Aww mwight." You whine. "Hush now, hush, my little hero, it's all right. I'm here now." He says soothingly, rocking you gently. Deku came back upstairs with the bottle and gave it to Toshinori, in which he gave to you. He places the nub in your mouth and you began to suckle on it, drinking the lukewarm liquid. Your eyes began to droop as the medicine took effect. Deku was staring intently at the both of you. He was in awe. 'I never knew all might could be so gentle.' The green haired male thought. In a few minutes you were knocked out, sleeping peacefully in Toshinori's arms. He sighs and notices that Deku's eyes were glued to you. "Would you like to hold her?" He asks. "I-if it's alright with you t-then yeah." He replies. Toshinori gently placed you in Deku's arms. The broccoli boy was really really giddy, but at the same time was super anxious. He didnt want to drop his hero's niece. You began to whine and Deku began to panic. "No no Young Midoriya calm yourself, if she senses that you're under stress she'll begin to worry and panic." He says. When Deku calmed down so did you. All might was proud of his son I mean student. "I'm going to clean up the mess downstairs, stay with her while I do so." Deku nods and sits down on a rocking chair that was in your nursery. All might left the room and began cleaning. Deku looked down at you, a smile on his features. You, in a way, looked like All might. It was adorable, you were adorable. [TimeSkip] It has been a few hours and All might had just finished cleaning the living room, kitchen and dining room. He even got a chance to fix his room, which was the guest room. He wondered on why Deku hasn't come down yet. So he walked upstairs and quietly knocked on the door. When no one responded he opens the door and he saw the most adorable thing. You were lying down on top of Deku, suckling on your pacifier and Deku had fallen asleep aswell. He chuckles before quietly walking over to the two of you. He picks Deku up, but Deku opens his eyes when he subconsciously felt himself being lifted. All might chuckles at Deku's confused face. "Its just me Young Midoriya." He says to the sleeping male. Deku nods half asleep. All might brings the both of you to his room and closes the door for you both. Toshinori goes downstairs to get some rest himself. [Another TimeSkip😅] Its been about 2 hours. Deku had just woken up from probably the best nap he's had all week. There was a very peaceful atmosphere. But, that was short lived. You had woken up coughing. Deku who was still half asleep panicked. You began to cry loudly. Deku rushed downstairs with you in his arms and got you some milk that Toshinori prepared earlier. He heated up the substance in the microwave for about 30 seconds. Once it was finished he tried to give you the milk. Key word: Tried. You weren't taking the milk. All you did was whine and cry. But due to the whining and crying, Yagi woke up. He groggily walks into the kitchen and sees you wailing in Deku's arms. He chuckles. "Give her to me." He says. Deku obeys and gives you to the blonde. He takes the milk from the boy's hand and rocks you while gently shushing you. " Sono daijobu, sono daijobu. (Its ok its ok). I'm here." He soothes. You calmed down at the sound of his voice. He was now able to place the bottle nub in your mouth. You drink the liquid as your eyes begin to droop again. Within the few minutes you fell asleep once more.

Extended ending:

When Deku got home he updated his status in his superhero book. (I forgot the name my bad). He wrote..'well today I learned a lot of new things. Like for example, All might is super caring and considerate when it comes down to his relatives. One day when I have my own kids I'm going to be just like him!!'

A/n: damn that was long. I hope you guys enjoyed and have a plus ultra day/night!! Love you!!!