Aoyama x teen!sibling!reader

I don't like sparkles

(Ok so this is based on that episode where the class checkout each others dorm rooms. I hope you all enjoy!!)

(You're 15 in this)

"Ok guys who's room should we check out next?" Mina asks. "We should do mine next." Aoyama suggests. "Alright!! Off to Aoyama's room!" Uraraka exclaims. You scoff. 'I swear if the room is sparkly imma vomit.' You thought. The second you saw the room you were literally about to vomit. It looked like he just put a glitter bomb inside the room and bam! Sparkles everywhere. "Its.....super....shiny!" Uraraka says, covering her eyes. "Its disgusting." You say. "I didnt ask for your opinion little sis." "Oh shut up cheese man." You bark back. After a few seconds of silence you walked out, not being able to deal with the immense glitter. The others walk out of the French boy's room. "Alright since we did Aoyama's, why don't we do (Y/N)'s?" Mina suggests. "I'm fine with it." You respond. Everyone made it to your room and is now standing in front of the door. "Ok, you guys ready?" You ask. You open the door and their chin touched the floor. "Its so cool!!" Mina exclaims. There were LED lights on the ceiling. You had a bookshelf filled with manga. Everyone's mouth was agape. "(Y/N)....it's awe-" "It's missing sparkles." Aoyama interrupts Uraraka. "Yeah whatever cheese man." You retort. He walks into the room and puts what looks like a bathbomb in the middle of the room. "Cheese man what is thi-" Poof!! You were cut off by the bathbomb thingy exploding. "AOYAMA DAMNIT WHAT WAS THAT?!?!" You exclaim. "There I fixed it." He says. When you opened your eyes you swore to yourself that you were gonna laser your brother. He placed a glitter bomb in the middle of your room and it exploded. Now there is glitter all over the room and you were covered aswell. "AOYAMAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!" You exclaim. He shivered and backed away. You walked over to him as he kept on stuttering out apologies. The others left a path for you so they wouldn't get glared at. "Aoyama?" You ask. The male shivered and gulped. "Y-y-y-yes?" He stuttered. 'You've got 5 seconds to run.' You threaten. He gulps before running away. You chased after the male and eventually got to him. "Aoyama take this." You say, giving the blonde a brush, sponge and mop. "What's this for?" He asks. You push him into your room. "Have fun~" You tease. He grumbles. "But it looks good."

A/n: Sorry if it's bad, Aoyama isn't my strong suit, if that makes sense. And another thing sorry for the super long wait and ya. I hope you all have a plus ultra day/night! Love you all!!