012

TAEHYUNG POV

"Oh- hey- welcome! Come on in" a nice lady opens the door. She appeared to be in her mid thirties or early fourties. She had raven hair that was neatly curled back and light makeup painted on her face.

She steps aside, opening the door further and letting us in.

"Good evening!" A male, whom I'm assuming is the lady's husband, comes around the corner with a soft smile on his face. Alike his wife, he too has raven hair, but his was specked with slight grey hairs peeking through.

"Nice to meet you!" My father smiles at the other male and they go to shake hands, leaving the two ladies to talk amongst themselves.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jeon minjee"
"I'm Kim chunja"

Minjee turns her attention to me.

"Aww he's so cute!! My son would love you!! You can call me Mrs Jeon!" Mrs Jeon smiles at me and I smile back, but then I think back to what she said. She has a son?!?

I didn't get to think about it much because Mrs Jeon guides us to the table where she has a variety of food laid out.

"Now I'm not sure where my son is, he might've gotten a bit lost on his way home from school, but hopefully he won't be too long—"

Just as Mrs Jeon was about to finish the front door slams open and a familiar face rushes in and falls to his knees, puffing.

"iM FINALLY HOME!!"