046

(Continued from last chapter)

TAEHYUNG POV

I meet Jungkooks gaze and I can tell he also heard what Yoongi said. He sends a smirk my way and I know he's planning something.

"Hey, Jimin, why don't you show Yoongi and Hoseok around the town a bit?" Jungkook suggests

"Bitch- they're your friends"

"Yeah but— I need to talk to... taehyung?"

"About what?"

"Our kiss"

I look at Jungkook wide eyed at what he just said, a blush quickly takes place in my face and I look away, shy from the attention of his two friends.

"You guys have kissed? Damn Kook is doing better then we thought" Yoongi spoke to Hoseok who looked equally as shocked.

"Uh- okay that got awkward fast imma yeet myself out of here" Jimin awkwardly takes some steps out of the circle we had formed. "Yoongi, Hoseok, I'll be happy to show you around if you want"

"Yeah that would be good" Hoseok smiles his bright smile, "and I also wouldn't mind leaving this awkwardness"

Yoongi and Hoseok make their way over to Jimin and soon enough they make their way away from me and Jungkook.

"Yes our plan worked!" I jump in excitement, "now all we have to do is get them to date"

I hear Jungkook chuckle beside me and it knocks me out of my state of excitement.

I forgot one important detail-

If Yoonminseok left then it would leave Jungkook and I... alone.