epilogue

TAEHYUNG POV

"Jimin I'm nervous" I whine, grasping at Jimin's arm dramatically.

"Stop being dramatic" Jin rolls his eyes.

"You can't talk you were literally hugging onto Jimin's leg and sobbing at your wedding" I sass back, glaring at him playfully.

"At least I looked cute doing it"

"No. No you really didn't"

"Guys, stop this. Today is a special day so positive vibes everyone" Jimin cuts me and Jin's conversation.

I turn to look at myself in the mirror, fixing my costume a little and smiling.

"I can't believe the day has actually come" I turn back to face Jin and Jimin, "It feels so surreal"

"You'll get over that feeling once you step out there, instead of feeling surreal, you'll feel like you wanna faint" Jin smiles and I look at him horrified.

"I- What—" I stutter.

"Jin stop scaring the poor child" Jimin pats my back, "It isn't that bad, you only want to faint for like a second"

"You guys are not helping me??"

"You look perfect okay? Don't worry."

"Yeah as perfect as someone can look in a chicken costume" Jin rolls his eyes.

"I'm sorry that YOU forgot to bring our suits and we were forced to wear the spare Halloween costumes at the venue. Also you can't talk, you're literally wearing a foot costume" I fire back

"People have foot fetishes, no-one has a chicken fetish" Jin shrugs

"Guys stop this" Jimin sighs, "I feel like I'm the only sane person here"

"Jimin. You're literally wearing a clown costume right now"

"And I look damn sexy in it, now your wedding is about to start so hurry your ass out there"

I walk out of my change room and go to stand behind two large doors, the only thing separating me from my lover. That and like 20ft of white carpet that I have to not trip down.

My palms are sweating and my legs feel shaky. I try to take deep breaths every now and then. I start to think of everything that can go wrong. What if he says no and suddenly doesn't want to marry me? What if he's not there when these doors open?

My father, in his super man costume, links his arm in mine, pulling me from my negative thoughts.

"It's going to be okay. Once you get out there, all you'll be focused on is Jungkook and how much you want to marry him"

Meanwhile on the other side for the doors...

JUNGKOOK POV

I stood proudly in my hotdog suit at the end of the aisle, patiently waiting for my beautiful soon-to-be husband to walk down it and finally be mine forever.

The music starts playing and I straighten my hotdog suit getting mentally prepared.

The ceremony starts with Mika and Koeun, Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi's adoptive daughters, and Seojoon, Namjoon and Seokjin's adoptive son, walking down the aisle spreading flowers as they do.

Mika starts down the aisle first as she is the oldest out of the three. I watch as she walks down almost half way of the aisle and has yet to take a single flower petal out of her basket. She walks all the way to the end and tips the basket on the floor, leaving the petals in one big pile, before proceeding to walk the whole way back.