041

"Jungkook isn't even in his home, why'd you call me over?" Jimin sighs with a roll of his eyes.

"I swear he was in his room literally two minutes ago"

"I don't see why you're making such a big deal out of this, y'all clearly have feelings for each other, so just go over there and make some cute ass babies for me"

"The thing is I shouldn't have feelings for him" I lay back on my bed, sighing "I've known him for around two weeks and which means I hardly know him. I can't date someone I hardly know!"

"Love doesn't have a set amount of time. You can fall in love with someone in five seconds or five years"

"I know but I just feel like I have to know him better before I get involved with him more, ya know?"

"Well you're not going to get to know him by avoiding him you dumbass"

I shake my head and ignore that I was just called a dumbass, "I'm scared because what if I start dating him or something and he turns out to be a really bad person and then he stalks me for the rest of my life until eventually he kills me for leaving him heartbroken, but then he turns out to be a mafia leader and— Jimin are you even listening?"

I follow Jimins gaze and land upon Jungkook who was now in his room accompanied by two unfamiliar people.

"I thought we already went over this, I dibs Jungkook!-"

"I'm not looking at him!"

"Oh- OH— are you looking at his friends?? Which one?"

"Uh- none..."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD YOU'RE LOOKING AT BOTH AREN'T YOU!"

"Omg shut your loud mouth they'll hear you again— oh fuck they're looking our way, do I look okay? Who am I kidding I always look fabulous—"

"Jimin shut up you look dumb"

Jimin glares at me slightly and turns his attention back to the window, only for him to be met with the sight of Jungkook's empty room.

"Where'd they go..?"

"I don't-"

Knock knock

"I think I know where they have gone..."