058

"Fight""fight""fight"

I walk up to the group of student crowding around what I'm guessing is a fight.

All I need to do is find Jungkook and then get away from this mess.

"BEAT THAT HOMOPHOBES ASS JUNGKOOK- YES!" I can hear Jin's voice in the distance.

Jungkook..? Jungkook!

I push into the crowd ignoring all of the comments from my peers, annoyed that I was pushing in.

To my distaste, Jungkook was there on top of who I could barely recognise as Beomseok, Jungkook's fist raised and about to punch Beomseok once again.

"J-Jungkook" I mumble feeling tears pool at my eyes.

I had always hated violence and seeing it first hand involving someone I cared about made me just start to break down.

Jungkooks body visibly relaxes and he turns to look up me with soft eyes.

"Baby"

"No- I knew this was a bad idea" I go to leave through the group of people.

"What was a bad idea? Dating me?" Jungkook grabs my hand, now off of Beomseok, turning me back around to face him.

"Dating someone I barely knew was a bad idea" I scoff, "I was worried that you would just end up being a bad person and I guess I was correct"

"Taehyung wait-"

"No Jungkook, just leave me alone for a bit" I lock my eyes with his, "p-please"

Seeing me in a vulnerable state made Jungkook stop, his eyes desperately searching through mine.

I use that moment to get away from everyone, now fully aware that all of that happened in front of at least 40 students.

I should've never dated Jungkook.

Uhm so sorry? 👉👈 This didn't actually come out of nowhere, Taehyung was talking to Jimin about his worries in chapter 41 if y'all can't remember but like yeah oops :)
I'm so awkward shhsksjskdkdo