062

JUNGKOOK POV

"Let's go inside-" disturbing noises coming from my room upstairs stop me mid sentence. I shudder at the noises and curse out Jin and Namjoon before guiding Taehyung outside my house.

"Scratch that- let's just stay out here" I take him to the chairs that sit outside my house.

"So- uh" Taehyung starts not dating to look up, "I'm sorry for not letting you explain yourself"

"Hey, Taehyung" I grab taehyungs hand softly causing him to look up at me, "I'm sorry for not noticing the worries you had about me and our relationship"

"Y-you know?" Taehyung questions and I nod, "it's just that we barely know each other and we are making a commitment to each other and I don't know what you're really like after a long time and- "

"Taehyung, stop rambling" he blushes, "I need you to trust me when I tell you I'm not a bad person and definitely not violent-"

"I know you're probably not a violent person, but I was just so caught up in the moment that I let my feelings get the best of me and—" Taehyung interrupts.

"Just let me explain myself" Taehyung nods slowly, giving me his full attention, "I was on my way to pick you up from class when I passed Beomseok and as always he was being a Jerk except this time he was talking about you"

Taehyung's eyes widen a little, knowing how Beomseok can be.

"He was saying some not so nice stuff that I don't want to go into, but I just couldn't hold myself after hearing it and then you know the rest"

"If you don't want to forgive me, it's totally fine I just-"

I stop talking when Taehyung connects his lips with mine.

I melt into his touch, loving the feeling I had been craving for since he left me in the school hallways.

We part, our breathing in sync.

"Am I forgiven?" I grin smugly.

Taehyung blushes and hits my chest playfully. I smile at him before smashing my lips against his once again.

The end is near...
Also is there anything that y'all wanna see before I finish this book?