030

I tugged at the white shirt I had finally decided on wearing. I breath in and out, mentally preparing myself to spend god knows how long with Jeon Jungkook, my new hot neighbour. I can feel the butterflies running around in my stomach just thinking about him.

I rub my palms on my black, ripped jeans to make sure they're not sweaty and I check my breath one last time before exiting my house and making my way to the house that sat next to mine. I take another deep breath before raising my hand and knocking on the door that stood tall in front of me.

Not even a few seconds pass before the door is opened quickly revealing a smiling Jungkook.

"Come on in!" Jungkook says cheerily and steps aside so I can come in.

I look around his house with wide eyes even though I've already been here before.

"Go up to my room and make yourself comfy, I'll be up there in a bit with snacks"

I stand there awkwardly not knowing where his room is. Jungkook finally realizes my dilemma and directs me towards his room which I eventually find.

I sit on the edge of his bed awkwardly, not really knowing what to do with myself. I look around at his room, it looks a lot duller than it does from my room.

His bed was covered by a dark grey bed sheet neatly tucked at the sides and on top of the bed was two grey pillows and a small iron-man teddy lying in between them.

Jungkook soon came hobbling into the door with his arms filled with foods and drinks of all sorts and he lays them down on his desk.

"Shall we get started?" He suggests, grabbing his computer from his from his school bag and seating himself at his desk chair.

A little bit of time goes past, and I decide to break the silence.

"So, you like iron man that much?" I start, gesturing towards the large poster on Iron man stuck on his wall and the teddy that laid on his bed.

"I don't like Iron man at all!" He states, and I give him an 'are you sure' look, "Okay fine I do. Pleasedon'tfinditchildish"

I let out a breathy laugh, "Childish? Nah, I think it's quite cute"

Now it was Jungkook's turn to give me an 'are you serious' look.

"Me? Cute? Pfft- yeah right. Me and those words don't deserve to be in the same sentence"

"Well they do belong in the same sentence and yes, I do think you're cute"

"I'm definitely not cute, I'm sexy"

"I mean I'm not disagreeing, but I still think you're cute"

"How can I prove to you that I'm not?" He asks desperately

"You can't because you. Are. Just. Cute. And nothing can change that" I shrug, and he huffs in annoyance next to me.

I grin knowing I won and when I go to look at him I expect to see a defeated look on his handsome face, except what I'm meant with is a Jungkook staring right into my eyes smirking.

"I think I know how I can prove it"

He stands up from the chair he was sitting on and slowly makes his way to me. I scurry backwards on his bed, but I stop when Jungkook's knees touch mine. Jungkook leans down and puts his hands either side of my body on the bed, trapping me. Our faces were hardly an inch apart at this point.

I couldn't even focus on what was going on as my heart was almost beating out of my chest and my chest felt tight. Lust overwhelmed my senses.

"Am I still cute?" Jungkook whispers seductively and I could feel his breath fan against my lips.

I couldn't even find the words to answer him. Instead I just keep staring into his eyes unsure of what to do next. 'Am I supposed to kiss him or am I reading this wrong?'

I see him closing his eyes and I slowly copy his actions. I can feel him leaning forward and I mentally prepare myself for whats going to happen. He was leaning in at an excursively slow rate and I almost wanted to just lean forwards and close the gap, but I didn't

"oMg IS THAT MY TAE? GET IT BABES!"

Jungkook stops his motions and leans backwards. I sigh knowing exactly whose voice that is.

"WHAT THE FUCK JIMIN" I yell, finally opening my eyes and seeing Jimin standing in my room.

"OMG SORRY DID I RUIN THAT?"

I almost want to go back to my place and slap him in the face right now.

I turn to Jungkook sympathetically and I can hear him mumble under his breath.

"Fucking cockblock"

I'm so sorry for not uploading yesterday 👉👈