Chapter 6

Chapter 6

"Ano?! What do you mean na ikaw lang?" Tinitigan ko siyang mabuti.

Her eyes are full of mixed emotions. She even confused about what she said to me.

"Nothing. Just... Just drive then." She began stuttering and look at the floor.

Napalunok ako and began thinking what if I kiss her kissable pinkish lips?

Oh damn. This is bad Finn.

Pero kahit pa pinipigilan ko ang sarili ko ay ngumisi ako sa kanya at unti-unting nilalapit ang mukha ko sa mukha niya.

"What do you mean? Do tell me, Kara." I whimpered.

I noticed she's trembling looking at me and I know that she's struggling to talk all because I know that I am intimidating her. I just wanted to know if she's feeling that damn sparks the way I feel for her whenever I touched her everytime.

"Finn... It... It's nothing. Drive." She commands.

Mas lalo kong nilalapit ang mukha ko sa mukha niya at tuluyan nang magdikit ang tungki ng mga ilong namin. I can smell her breath. She's fresh and I know she didn't drink alcohol at the bar.

I wanna kiss her but it's wrong. This is crazy. I'm crazy.

"Why are you doing this to me, Kara?" I almost lost my voice by that whimper.

Napakagat labi siya at tumingin sa labi ko. Ganoon din ang ginawa ko, but then she pushed me away and speaks.

"Drive, Finn! Let's go home. I'm tired dealing with your shits." Her accent again.

Bumuntong-hininga na lang ako at hinawakan na ulit ang manibela.

"Fine." After I said that I started to drive carefully again.

Tahimik lang kami sa loob ng kotse habang tinatahak ang daan pauwi sa mansion.

I don't know what she's thinking but I want to know what's going on her mind. Gustong-gusto ko siyang tanungin kung ano bang nararamdaman niya kapag magkasama kami but I know she'll feel weird about it. Weird din naman sa akin.

Nakarating kami sa mansion nang wala nang imikan at agad siyang bumaba. Hindi man lang ako hinintay na pagbuksan siya.

"Kara wait!" Pababa na din ako agad at binilisan na umalis ang kotse bago ko i-off ang makina.

Hindi niya ako pinansin kasi medyo malayo na siya kaya tinawag ko siya ulit.

"Kara!"

And this time she stops from walking and turn around just to see me.

My heart starts beating so fast and it's so weird. This damn heart is evil.

"What?! Stop bothering me, Finn!" Irritated tone from her again and shrugs.

"I'm not. Just wanna ask what do you mean by me only with you when I go out? Are you feeling the same way the way I feel for you?" Diretsahan ko nang sabi kasi gustong-gusto kong malaman.

Bigla siyang napatigil at natulala sinking on her mind what did I just say. Kumunot ang noo niya at hindi mapakali.

Suddenly she just smirks after a minute of realizing.

"Feel for you? What are you talking about Finn? What feel for you?" She chuckled.

Nahawakan ko ang braso niya at tinitigan siya and this time I feel that spark again. Hindi ko alam if she's faking what she really feels but I know she felt it too kasi tumingin siya sa kamay kong hawak ang malambot at makinis niyang braso.