Chapter 26

Chapter 26

It is really a great morning to wake up with the man you love beside you.

I feel so blessed and at the same time there is in me that I can't explain. Maybe we made love and that thing is growing into me. I am a woman now and fully loving the precious man that I met in my life. I came to be more of me when I fell in love with him and that, I came to love him more.

"G'morning."

I wake from my thoughts and realized it's Finn greeting me. Mabilis siyang lumapit sa akin at hinagkan ako mula sa likod.

Not bad, huh.

This is my dream, a romantic dream really. I dream about me cooking some breakfast while the man I love is behind me kissing my neck while smelling all of my scent and giving me a kiss on the lips and that is exactly Finn is doing to me right now.

"G'morning. How's your sleep, sleepy head?" I tease him after the kiss.

"Great 'cause we did great things last night." Natigil siya at parang kinilig kaya nilingon ko siya. "Can we do it again here?" Lumiwanag ang mata niya nang tanungin ako.

Natawa na lang ako sa kanya at pinalo siya sa braso. "Finn... I'm cooking for breakfast." I ended.

He laughed and pinch my nose and give me a peck on the lips. "Kidding. I know you're very sore. So, how's my egg?"

His egg? What does he mean? Did he mean that egg like his... balls? Nothing really happened with his balls last night.

Nagtataka akong tinignan siya at nakangiti naman siya sa akin na parang walang kalokohan ang tanong niya.

"Egg?" I ask.

Lumaki ang mga mata niya sa tanong ko kaya napahiwalay siya ng yakap mula sa likod ko and come to hid his already laughing face on me.

"Oh, no. Not what you're thinking baby. Shit. Ah... That egg." He pointed the scrambled egg that I'm cooking.

Oh, holy motherfuck Kara! Seriously?! What am I thinking? I'm so dead and embarassed at the same time. I'm so stupid to think that egg. His egg.

Natawa na lang ako sa sarili ko and came to show him the egg that I'm cooking. Ignoring the awkwardness and embarassment with him.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. Forget about my thoughts. This egg, scrambled egg is really good for us and we need some breakfast. Just go there and sit." Inutusan ko siyang maupo muna sa dining table habang tatapusin ko naman ang mga niluluto ko.

"You don't have to do this, baby." Pigil niya naman.

"I have to."

"Well," nagkibit balikat siya, "one more kiss please." He pouted.

I kiss him on the lips at napangiti naman siya sa halik namin at mas diniin niya pa nang makagat niya ang labi ko. The kiss lasts for a sec and then he went to the chair and sit there while waiting for me.

Naghanda din ako ng juice and even a tea. Mamimili na lang siya kung ako ang kakainin niya, oh fuck, reverse it, kung ano ang kakainin niya sa mga inihanda ko para sa breakfast.

Nang matapos na ako ay kumain na kami and we talk a lot of things like when we first met. Well, he was eighteen and I was fifteen before and we really hate each other. Tawa kami nang tawa sa mga alaala ng pag-aaway naming dalawa nang walang dahilan.