Chapter 19

Chapter 19

"You nervous?" Finn asked while driving carefully.

I gasp for air and breathe out the bother in me. All I could do to surpass this feeling is to tell someone what Finn and I we're up to. What we are really right now.

"No, I'm okay." I say looking at him and smiled.

He looked at me and smiled and hold my hand while he's driving carefully. We're going to Anne's cabin and we're going to tell Anne that we have this relationship. At first kinakabahan ako kasi baka hindi niya kami maintindihan, but I have to do this because I trust her, she's my bestfriend. I know she'll understand what we're up to.

"Seems like you're not okay. Are you?" Hininto ni Finn ang sasakyan tsaka hinawakan ako sa mukha.

I sigh the moment I realized that we're not ready for this. Last night was amazing event of my life. Matapos ko kasing aminin sa kanya ang tunay nararamdaman ko ay bumalik kami sa event na parang walang nangyari. We acted in front of them that we're okay and as normal as brother and sister to them.

We can't reveal the truth. Wendy, Hailey, even Sam would say about it to our parents as well as to Elardes and it will make a big mistake, a disgrace. Maybe they'll call this as an incest relationship but for me it's not, Finn and I aren't blood, we're just siblings by the paper.

"Finn," I held his hand that's on my face, "I think we should back out..."

"What?"

"No, I mean, we should keep this to ourselves. I think they're not ready hearing about this, even Anne, she's pregnant and it'll stress her and it'll affect the baby."

Finn just looked me in the eye. I have to convince him that this isn't happening. We can't reveal what we are right now, not this time.

"No, you're just being..."

"Paranoid? No Finn. Look, I am serious about us and you too. If we have to reveal it now, it'll make us complicated. More people, more talk about what we are into." I convinced.

Inalis niya ang kamay niya sa mukha ko at sinandal ang ulo niya sa upuan. Maybe he's thinking about what I said.

"Okay, okay. We will be quiet." Mahinahon niyang sabi pero bakas pa din sa boses niya ang pagkadismaya.

Hinawakan ko naman ang kamay niya. I cupped his face and look at his brown eyes. The sun's reflecting through his eyes and it's beautiful. It made his eye color more brown and bright. Oh, dearly God, I'm so inlove with this man in front of me.

"Finn, it'll be alright. I promise." I whimpered.

He let a smile on his face and brushed my cheek. Memorizing every detail of my face as I am doing to him and then I felt his lips landed again on my lips as I close my eyes. I kissed him back.

If this is a dream, I don't wanna wake up. This is real, this is happening. I'm kissing the man that I love under the sun.

"Hmmm. Please don't kiss me back like that or else I'll do more than that." He says as he pants for air after we break the kiss.

Umayos ako ng upo.

"You'll do what?"

Finn just chuckled at me. "Nothing, baby. You're cute." He pinched my cheek.

"Ouch!" Napalo ko siya pero mahina lang dahilan para matawa siya.

Ito kasi ang ayaw ko, it's like he's acting like I'm a little girl, pinching my cheek.

"So what are you planning to do this Sunday? It's morning. We have a lot to do then." He started the engine again and drives slowly.

"You wanna go back to mansion?" I ask. Bigla naman siyang umiling habang nakatingin na sa daanan.