Author's Note

Hello everyone. It's YeranJ again. I recently wrote a fanfiction called "Beneath the Bitter Masks". That was also a Loki fanfiction.

Thus, this is my second fanfiction. And I hope that you like it. I know that I am not that good at writing but I really do like writing. And even though I have written one story I am still nervous.

I have too many ideas in my head and because of Dauntless_4ever and Daredevil_001 I have been given enough courage to actually write them.

Now to clear somethings related to the story.
1. Obviously from the summary it's an alternate universe.

2. Everyone is alive in this universe cuz I really hate the fact that so many are still dead. :'(

3. It is Loki centric and it will show all the bad things he's been through his whole life and his thoughts.

4. There are no pairings in this besides ones that already existed in the MCU. And even then they may not be mentioned at all in this. This fiction does not have romance at all.

5. I hate Odin so he's evil and a bastard, dead and will show only in memories obviously. Sorry to people who like Odin but he really is easy to write as the villain.  -_-

6. The Avengers will be somewhat of jerks at the start but don't worry they'll regret their decisions and feel bad later. I love them to much to make them evil. ^^'

7. Present time Loki will be happy throughout the story. His past that will be revealed, not so much.

I will issue this warning once more and then you will read at your own risk.

WARNING: This story may contain self harm, suicidal thoughts, torture, bullying and even abuse. Do not read if you are easily triggered.

You're very welcome and you may now read the story. Please enjoy.

P. S Don't forget to check out my friends' stories too. They're much better than me.
Updates will be every Friday.