Chapter 15

Hello people. Yes I have another chapter written. Or should it be written another chapter. Meh.

But hey here it is.
_________________________
I find it quite strange. I truly do. That I am able to fit into people seamlessly when we are not even from the same realm. In a way I had never ben able to fit into my own realm, my home.

And yet for some reason, I can't bring myself to call Asgard my home. And I know that I do not belong on Midgard, among mortals whose lives merely make no more that a small potion of my entire lifetime. But...it doesn't hurt to pretend.

It doesn't feel bad to pretend that I am from Midgard. It is fun to roam around the realm. I have travelled many places. Some more than once. I am quite fond of visiting Great Britain as they call it.

The year, according to Midgardian calendar is 1880 now. I have been going for a total of 10 years. And I must say it has been quite an experience. I have tried a delicacy that mortals call 'ice-cream'. It was amazing.

I have found a method to replicate it with my magic. I eat it often now. There are many other things I tried. I have written them down in another book. They contain all my notes. I am aware that I was supposed to write all my notes in you, but thought better of it.

You are my diary, a gift from Mother. I only wish to write my feelings and secrets in you. Hmmm...I want to write many things about Midgard. They call it Earth. A strange name in my opinion. I am also surprised how similar our physical anatomy is to Midgardians. It's merely the lack of sedir that separates Asgardians from them.

I will be returning to Midgard tomorrow. It's honestly, quite a break from all the looks I receive from others. I don't think Odin will be happy about my frequent visits to that realm though. I really have to keep it a secret. Or else his punishment may be harsher then they normally are.

You know I also just realized that I am an equivalent of a fifteen year old on Earth. Sounds strange when I use that term. Well I'm going right now I'll write in you later.

Tony, who at the moment was drinking did an excellent spittake. There was no way in hell Loki was really fifteen. He looked towards Bruce who looked just as shocked.

Bruce turned towards him. "So... how old is he now?"

'Good question', Tony thought. Makimg the mental calculations in his mind, he came to a simple conclusion. "Loki's sixteen." The disbelief was evident in his voice.

He was only sixteen. He was as old as Peter. The person that they grouped with the adults was not even old enough to be able to drive.

"Sixteen? Then how old is Thor? Twenty-two?", Bruce asked. He only received a shrug in reply.

Tony couldn't gather his head around the fact that Loki was, by Earth's standard still a kid. He had been blaming a kid. Someone as old as Peter, whose life was living hell. God, he was a horrible person.
_____________________
"Tony?", Bruce called for the attention of his disgruntled friend, who seemed to be lost in thought. Getting up from his spot, he lightly shook his shoulder.

"Tony, are you alright?"

"No. No I'm not. Bruce, he's just a kid. He's not any older than Peter and I-I..."

"Tony, it's fine. No one could have guessed he's a kid. He doesn't act or look like one. So it's fine. Don't beat yourself over it." And even though he received a nod he knew Tony wouldn't listen. He was like that. Bruce sighed. "So do you still want to read or..?"