Chapter 6

Hello. I hope everyone is safe and healthy.
New chapter is here. Really hope you like it. ʕ•ﻌ•ʔ
           __________________________
Tony opened a page and his screen lit up. They both started.

As soon as the screen lit up Bruce started reading. He noticed that Tony had a grim expression and was fully concentrated almost as much as he concentrated when making his suits. 

"You know I'll flip the page soon, Doc." Tony's voice brought Bruce back to reality. Muttering a sorry, he started reading. 

          I have always felt different for some reason. Unlike others, I do not enjoy those rambunctious parties and feasts they hold all the time. I prefer reading books over going on adventures with Thor or training. I am physically weaker than almost everyone. 

Bruce scoffed. Loki was considered weak and could go head to head against Steve. Shaking his head he continued.

It was obvious that I would stand out. I can see people whispering and pointing as if I am an exhibition in a glass display. They look at me as if I am some creature to be gawked at. I don't like these looks. They make me feel uncomfortable. 

And it's become even worse ever since I decided to make magic my weapon of choice. I do not understand. When Lady Sif had decided to become a warrior she was hailed and yet now when I use magic, which I seem to have an affinity for, I am ridiculed. 

I know all the hidden places in the castle. I can hear the servants talking, saying that I am nothing but a disgrace for the family. I shouldn't believe what they say but sometimes I do start wondering if I will always remain weak. 

Father says it too. Many times in fact. That I need to be as good as Thor. Even though I wish to use magic I still have to take fighting lessons. Father overlooks these lessons. 

He finds many mistakes in what I do. Sometimes I see Thor making those same mistakes yet, Father never stops him. Or perhaps, I am mistaken. Father's words for Thor are always filled with praise and yet for me it is only 'do better' or 'you were lacking'. 

I have decided to work harder then if I am weak. I have to prove myself to Father and Mother that I am also strong and I can be a worthy son. I will make sure that those people eat their own words. 

I miss Thor. Ever since his lessons in combat have started I see less and less of him. But I suppose I am to blame as well. It is because I learn magic when he spars with his friends that I cannot spend time with him. 

When he comes back he is too tired to listen to anything. Even Mother has duties that she must attend to and Father will not tolerate my presence for more than a minute I am certain. 

I wish I had someone to talk to. Someone who would not look at me as if I am some weird specimen. I have to go practice my spells now. But perhaps I will write in you later. It is much better than merely thinking all the time. 

Bruce and Tony sighed simultaneously. Apparently there was a lot of prejudice in Asgard. And Odin was proving to be a jerk in Tony's book. 

Tony flipped a page. He noticed the writing seemed a bit shaky. 

       My shoulder hurts quite a bit but I wish to write in you. My ribs are bruised and my shoulder is sprained. I lied to Eir. I told her that I fell but I did not wish to tell her that these wounds did not come from an accident. 

I have locked myself in my room. It has been all day. I know Mother might get worried but I do not have any desires to talk to anyone. Everyone will just judge me as they always do.