Chapter 16

Hello hope you are all well and safe. I've finally managed to write another chapter. I don't have any problems with the story. I already know got everything will go. I've got everything planned.

The actual problem is finding the words and the time. -_-

But as I managed to write another one, here it is! Amd before I forget. I've got a 130 vote and 960 views!!!!!!

I honestly can't believe it. So to everyone that read this story and voted. Thank you. Thank you so so much. 〒_〒
                     ______________________
Oh, how Tony had hoped, really hoped, that things would be better. And for a second he had actually believed it. He had believed that Loki had found some sort of happiness. 

Simply speaking he let his guard down. For three days they had been reading the diary. Loki frequented Earth. Wrote about it. Every thing he liked. The emotions were felt by both him and Bruce as they kept on reading. Loki really knew how to express something.
                    ________________________
Mortals are strange. This is my final conclusion. They are strange. I visited Millicent Hooper and Steve Hooper (they were the people I mentioned before, the boy who saved me and his quirky mother) They invited me with open arms. They greeted me as if I was an old friend. 

I had met them only once and when I returned about three days later they were meeting me as if I knew them all their life. Surprising honestly. It caught me off-guard. I also met Steve's little sister. Her names Sarah. She's only three
                 ________________________
I learned more about them today. Millicent 
runs a bakery. She also supplies sweets to an orphanage in the town. She takes care of children that do not have any parents. I find that to be quite a noble act.

She treats all of them fairly and as if they were her own. The kids seem to love her as well. 

And Steve is officially the big brother of them all. It is quite amusing really how he is swarmed when he comes to deliver those goods. He seems to complain about it but I can see it's a lie. 

Steve claims that he will join the police force soon. He says it is his his life-long dream. He wishes for peace and justice to prevail. It's a different outlook than my people. 

Asgardians actively sought out war in the past and many are still warriors capable of amazing feats. So it is strange that he does not wish to conquer but wishes only for harmony. Though I do not fault him for such a belief. 
                     ________________________
These humans make amazing foods. Especially sweets. I never liked the sweets back home except for the ones that Mother used to treat us to when we were little. 

She stopped making them though. I miss those sometimes. I was treated to a sweet called pudding. 

It was amazing. I'm sure Millicent was surprised at how much I ate. Steve only patted me on the back. It was quite humorous actually. 

They're nice people. I enjoy spending time with them as strange as it may be. 
                      ________________________
I had made a grave error. I had forgotten an important fact whilst spending time with the mortals. And that was it. They were mortals. They aged quicker than I did. They noticed. It's been fifteen years. Sarah's eighteen and I have not aged a day.

They looked at me strangely and finally asked why it was so. I-I told them. I should not have done so but I did. 

They were surprised. They looked fearful. I didn't like that look. They feared me. These people were my friends. I could not have them thinking badly of me.