|o3|

Can you be my little secret, I swear I'll keep it...
~Yk Osiris
_________________________
LELANI'S POV
I stood there with my mouth open. I was shook at the fact that he thinks he could be my nïgga. I mean he's fine, I mean mouth drooling fine but boyfriend material?

I left to the locker room without responding to his statement. When I got to the locker room I went to the sink and splashed cold water on my face and gave myself a pep talk.

"Okay, you go out there and tell him he needs to fucking bounce like now." I said to myself in the mirror.

"But what if I want his fine chocolate ass to stay?" I asked myself smirking.

"Uhhhhhhh" I said before I splashed more cold water on my face.

I walked out of the locker room and as I approached my section I saw his fine äss still there. My eyes started to roam his body, due to the fact that he had removed his shirt. My eyes first roamed his arm's which were built heavily, then went down his back where sweat had his chocolate skin glistening.

It looked delicious, then like it was right on cue he turned around and I swear I'm not exaggerating my legs almost gave out. He had the most perfect body. My eyes landed in his perfect chest then went down to his amazing six-pack then down to his lower half, he was wearing grey sweat pant shorts which mad his print so obvious.He was definitely packing something down there I thought to myself.

"Like what you see ma" a voice distracted me from my gawking.

I looked up to see him staring down at me.

"Damn he is tall as fuck." I thought to myself.

"I know" he said.

"Shït I said that out loud didn't I?" I said while mentally face palming.

"His fine ass probably thinks I'm weird now" I thought.

"So you think I'm fine huh?" He replied.

JAQUAN POV

"So you think I'm fine huh?" I said

She blushed then said " I mean yea you alrightt" dragging the last word.

I laughed "So what are we gonna do about this workout space situation?" I asked.

" You can stay"She blurted out.

I laughed "Are you sure? You seemed like you really wanted me gone."

"Nah you good, just stay on that side" she said smiling while playing with her ponytail nervously.

"Ok" I smiled.

She continued her workout she was running on the treadmill for a while then she started working with the yoga ball. My eyes couldn't help but explore her body.

My eyes started at her head, looking at a thick and full head of natural hair the shined, you could definitely tell she took care of it. Then went down to her face, her smooth darkskin, her petite nose, her plump pink lips that were glossy due to the fat that she probably had lip gloss on.

My eyes roamed lower going toward her chest she had at least a good c- cup, she was wearing a sports bra and them girls was sitting nice. I felt myself stiffen a little bit so I stoped looking at her chest and went lower to her stomach which was relatively flat but she had a little pudge, that I wanted to lay my head on.

My eyes kept going in taking in her figure she had a small waist with nice wide hips that I just wanted to to hold onto for life. She had big thick thighs that made me just want to lay between.

I wanted to get a better view so I walked behind her to "get weights" from behind her and got a nice view of her nice round jiggly booty. And let me tell y'all that girl was sitting nice and it was moving so I know it was real.

I realized that I was gawking for a while and decided to start a conversation with her.

"Are you knew to New York?" I asked, I knew she wasn't because of her accent but I've never seen her around Staten Island so she must be knew around here.

"No I'm not new to New York, but I am new to Staten Island I'm from Canarsie, Brooklyn" She said.

"Oh wow I work in Flatbush" I said then asked what made her move.

"I needed a change of environment and my parents and my sister live down here." she said and also mentioned that her shop was near Kings Plaza.

"Well I would love to show you around Staten Island sometime" I said.

"Ok that would be nice, Imma hold you to it"She smiled.

That's when I realized I didn't know her name and I didn't have her number.

I waited until we were both done working out to ask for her number.

"So ma you tryna give me your number or nah?" I said tryna spit game on her.

She blushed and nodded yes, then handed me her phone, I saved my name.

DaddyJaquan😌💦

Then handed her my phone for her to do the dame and then she handed it back.

Lelani☺️💫

"Well I'll call or text you tonight to see when we can link up." I said while I walked her to her car.

I waited on the sidewalk for her to get in and drive off before I started walking to my car.

When I got in I looked through my contacts for "Treeshiana#1😴🤢"

Me: wya I'm trynna slide.
Treeshiana#1😴🤢: *Treeshiana#1😴🤢 shared location*
Me: on my way
Treeshiana#1😴🤢: k.😉
Me: *read at 10:49*

After leaving her on read I made my way to her location.
____________________________
What y'all think about is so far?🤨
973 words for my 6 reads👁‍🗨😭💀
Had to get into the New York nigga vibe for this so I put on my pop smoke playlist😭💀💙
Excuse any mistakes I wrote this at 2 am‼️💀
VOTE😭👽
~Debí Łí👻