|o11|

Pain goes away when I'm tipsy, pain goes away when your with me...
~PARTYNEXTDOOR x Drake
__________________________

"Aight bruh take ya shit I'm out don't call me or nun of that"
________________
TWO WEEKS LATER
_______________

LELANI'S POV

"Can you drop me off at Janèlle's house today we going to get a whole bunch of last minute stuff done" Leah asked me as we ate.

Janèlle and Jaùntells sweet 16 is in a few days  I knew that I was going to see Jaquan soon, it was inevitable but I wasn't really worried.

"Yea no p" I said drid
(drid-a mix of angry and annoyed but also sad)

"Even though I shouldn't be taking your slying ass no where" I side eyed her.

"What you mean, how am I a sly" I looked at her like she was stupid.

"Are you dumb stupid or dumb nigga?"I mugged her.

"Alright but I told you what time I was getting my nails done yesterday and you wanted to take forever so you got left skrrrrr" she said putting her hands out like she was driving a car.

"Alright bitch I'm tired of you" I said dismissing her with my hand.

Sha-irritating ass

It was 8:15 and I had a client at 9 so I told Leah to come on so I could go. I dropped her off at Janèlle's house not going inside.... cause yea not doing that.

On the way there I put on my Baldheaded hoe shit playlist. This playlist bring's out the ratchet hoe in every female.

Bitch I'mma problem, nobody's solving,
You could keep hating I'm poppin regardless,
He wanna bih, look like Megan Thee Stallion,
Don't want your nigga, I want his daddy,

"I like to switch up my style every week, I need to switch up my hair everyday" I rapped along while flipping my hair.

I ain't no hoe, but I do be on go and I promise my niggas gone love me the same,

"Ima hot girl don't try it at home, I wear the shit that be showing my thong, I like to drink and I like to have sex, I fuck the niggas that cutting the checks". I lip sync while recording my self.

After a few songs I pulled up to my shop and waited about 15 mins for my client to show up. She had already told me that she wanted lemonade braids so I pulled the attachments prior to her coming.

She was a client that came to the salon normally, if it was for either hair, nails or to get her makeup done. So we engaged in some conversation.

"My friend keep asking me where I be getting slayed at and I don't wanna tell her"I laughed out loud.

"Why not lmao just tell her" I said lowkey confused.

"I don't want that bitch looking as good as me"She said while I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Anyways, any new niggas in your life?" She asked being nosey as fuck.

"I mean I thought there was gonna be but he don't know how to take a lil jokey joke so he's a dub" I said while shrugging my shoulders.

"Oh well fuck that nigga, he really a big 6o" she replied.

"I guess, but he definitely took a big L"

"Anyways I want to hook up my brother with your shop, he need a hair braided".

"Oh ok cool just send him my number, or he could just dm me, do he need a haircut cause I do those too". I said while dipping her hair in hot water.

"Yeah I'm definitely gonna give him you number" she said with a hint of mischief in her eyes.

"Alright girl I'll see you later Ella" I said after she paid.

Thank God she talk too damn much.

_________________________

Thoughts?
Short chapter🤷🏾‍♀️not been in the mood.
Lelani's doing great without Jaquan but how is he doing?
I've been taking a social cleansing🙃
I'm not mentally stable😕
I had a dream about fishes who's pregnant?🐟🤰🏾
Vote‼️