|o7|

Cause I like to fuck when I'm drunk...
~Jhené Aiko
_________________________
LELANI'S POV
After getting in the car with Jaquan the four of us decided to just go to the mall.

Leah and Janèlle ditched us after we left Footlocker.So me and Jaquan went to multiple stores. Including Victoria Secret and y'all this boy is like a child. I told him when we go in not to touch anything and his dumb ass gonna put some underwear on his head and get kicked out the store.

"Man that store manager was buggin, but she was fine tho" he said shrugging his shoulders.

I looked at him and rolled my eyes.

"You betta stop rolling yo eyes at me" he said while pointing his finger in my face.

"Nïgga you ain't my daddy, don't tell me wha-" I tried to say while rolling my eyes but got cut off by him grabbing me by my neck and pushing me into the nearest wall.

Oh shit, I like it aggressive mmmhhm.

He stared into my eyes while I bit my lip.

Then let go of my neck and said "Man get ya stupid ass on"

"Your freaky äss getting turned on and shit, lets hurry up I'm tired" he laughed.

I told him that I still wanted to go to forever 21.

So he grabbed my hand and we walked to the store holding hands the entire time.

Once we got to the store I was walking around picking clothes off of the rack.

Then all of a sudden I heard familiar voice yelling.

"JAQUAN THIS WHAT WE DOING NOW" the voice shouted causing me to turn around.

She looked familiar but I just don't know from where.

"You stalking me now Monica?" Jaquan asked her. So this is who was calling him in the car I told myself.

"I needed to talk to you- wait who the fück is this bïtch" she said referring to me.

And the one thing I don't take is disrespect and what you not about to do is call me out of my name.

I didn't respond to her I just texted my sister to come meet me in forever 21 that some shït was about to go down.

Me: come meet me in forever 21 I'm boutta beat some bitch äss.

Leah💮🤍: wait there's I'm like a min away.

Me: aight

As Jaquan started arguing with the bitch I put my iPhone my AirPods and my Apple Watch in my fanny pack then took it off and hung it on the rack.

By this time my sister and Janèlle had walked in the store, I told her where my stuff was and she went to go get them while I put my hair into a low ponytail at the back of my head then put some Vaseline on my face.

My mother always taught me that if it ever come to the point where I need to fight that I should never wear a hood or if I do tuck it in the back of my shirt and never to put my hair up.