|o13|

You get the best of me, cause anything else you won't accept.....
~PARTYNEXTDOOR
____________________________

JAQUAN POV                      
{two days later}———————————————

I still see your shadows in my room,
Can't take back the love that I gave you,
It's to the point where I love and I hate you,
And I cannot change you so I must replace you,
Easier said then done,
I thought you were the one,
Listening to my heart instead of my head...

Lucid Dreams by Juice WRLD filled my car as I made my way to Rikers Island. Although I had been here before it's been years since I visited my brother.

He can't be mad at me right?

Yea, why would he be mad, lowkey ended up in jail because of ur bs but, madddd he could never.

Alright bruh but I mean he kept getting put in solitary, so I'm not wasting time when I'm not finna be able to see him

Aight bruh you do you kid

Kid nigga I'll beatcho ass

U finna beat ur own ass psycho

At this point I realized I was having a full blown conversation with my self that I didn't even realize I was already parked in the parking lot.

I hopped out of the car and made my way inside.

"How can I help you today sir?" The man at the counter asked looking uninterested.

"Yea I'm here to visit somebody" I said putting my AirPods away.

"Name" he asked still not looking at me

"Jayden Smith"he looked up at me shocked and kind of confused.

"How long are you visiting for?" He asked

"Ummm is there a time limit?"

"Yes four hours a month" he replied

"Okay umm I'll do two hours" I said because depending on how this goes I may bring the twins down here.

"Okay sir I need two forms of  identification"

I went into my wallet and brought out my Id and my driver's license then handed it to him.

He looked up and smirked while shaking his head "So your the brother".

"Yea what's that supposed to mean" I said mugging him.

"Oh nothing sir, before you go in I need your phone and any other electronic device you may have which includes headphones and ear buds".

"What is this a state exam?" I said laughing a little bit.

I placed my phone on the counter while I removed my air pods from my pocket and giving it to him.

"Do you have any weapons on you sir?" I looked at him like he was stupid.

"No bruh I don't have any weapons on me, why the fuck would I bring a weapon to a jail.

"I mean you wouldn't be the first" he murmured under his breath.

"Okay sir I need you to walk through here with your hands above your head" he said motioning towards the machine.

I walked through the machine doing what he asked.

Then another officer came with a hand held metal detector waving it up and down my body.

I walked in to the visiting area and found a table and waited for them to bring him.

About ten minutes later I saw the door open.

Then I saw him.

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Is this him?

He looks so different.

He made eye contact with me and walked to the table and sat down.

"Well, well what do we have here he said" with a mug hidden by a smirk.

"Hey brotha"
_______________________________
And I oop..... it never ends🤦🏾‍♀️✨
I wrote this the day Juice WRLD dropped his album🥺💗
The next chapter will be really inspired by his album and some issues I've been through myself🥺
Get ready the next update about to hit home for me🤦🏾‍♀️😣
Depression is real and so is anxiety😣