|o4|

And if you say you trust me, you lied cause I can't even trust myself
~A-boogie
____________________________
JAQUAN
After leaving Melanie's house I was in my car on the way to my Dad's house.

I plugged the aux into my phone and turned on A-boogies jungle.

Yea I started in the back had to skip the line tho
Imma keep that shit a stack till my fucking time goes
Niggas throw you in the shade cause they wanna shine tho
Nigga throw me in a grave inna feragamo ( I don't think I spelled that right🤔)
Man I can't believe they killed my fücking bro quado
Shït was so deep I had to say that with my eyes closed
That Shït make me wanna treat a nigga like he's John Doe....

As I'm listening to this song it reminds me of when I lost my older brother at the age of 17. He's not dead but he is locked up and we don't keep in contact.

Let me give you more of an insight of my life.

My Dad was one of the biggest drug dealers in New York. When my older brother Jaelyn was 17 my Dad passed down the business to him, At the time I was 15 and I was still in highschool.

While I was in highschool I was a wild child, I was acting out cause my mom died recently from cancer. So I made the mistake and had beef with the wrong niggas. Long story short they ended up framing my brother and he's been locked since he turned 19. He's 25 now and I can't help but feel guilty about it becuase it is my fault.

I got to my pops house in about 15 minutes but I stopped at McDonalds to get something to eat for the twins.

Yes I have two younger siblings Jaúntell (Boy) and Janèlle (Girl)   they're both 15 years old and their 16th birthday is coming very soon.Even though we don't have the same mother I still love them and their mother Nataliá is like a mother to me.

"Yo where everybody at?!" I yelled as I entered.

"Boy you better stop all that damn yelling in my house" Nataliá said

"Sorry Nat" I yelled back

"Owww" I said as she came from behind me and slapped the back of my head.

"I told you stop yelling in my damn house, but your big headed ass don't like to listen" she said while jokingly glaring at me.

"Heyyy bruuuuvvvaaa" my little sister Janèlle said as she approached me to give me a hug.

"Little girl you betta calm down with all that bird shit, but wassup" I said laughing at her.

"Nothing much I planning my sweet sixteen oh and you remember my best friend Leah from Canarsie, Brooklyn? She just moved down here with her sister" She said getting mad hype.
(Hype- happy or excited)

"Oh she did, that's brazy I didn't even know Leah lil ugly ass got a sister" I said kind of shocked.
(Brazy- Ny slang for crazy)

"So Quany you gotta boo or you still getting top from theses bum bitches?" Nat questioned me with a smirk on her face.

And just when I was about to answer I got a text from Lelani.

Lelani😌💫: I'm free tomorrow if you still wanna show me around?

Me: yea what time?

Lelani😌💫: umm how bout tmrw morning at 10

Me: that's fine

Lelani😌💫: oh wait can I bring my sister, we moved here together so she's new here too😩

Me: yea u good😌 just send your address by tmmrw

Lelani😌💫: li see ya tmrw I'll send you it now

Lelani😌💫:2648 Holland Ave 10303

Me: li goodnight were something cute for me tommorow😏

Lelani😌💫:LMAOAO I always wear cute shït but if I do it ain't for you😘

Me: aight keep thinkin that😭💀.
~reads at 10:56pm

I can't wait to see her fine ass tomorrow.

I told everyone bye then made my way home.

____________________________
LMAOAO this chapter was ass ass😭👽🤦🏾‍♀️
677 words💯😚
VOTE AND COMMENT‼️
~Debí Łi😭💀