|o5|

I think I got mixed personality's this girl switched up my whole mentality...
~Ynw Melly x Kanye West
____________________________
LELANI'S POV
I woke up and checked the time 8:39, I hopped out of my bed, went to the bathroom connected to my master bedroom then brushed my teeth.

I walked to my sister Leah's room to wake her up.

"Leah wake up, we gotta go" I said while tapping her back.

"Where we going" she asked with her voice laced with sleep.

"I gotta friend who wanna take us around" I answered.

"Bïtch I know you lyin you don't got no damn friends except Malaysia and she's not coming back to the island for a week" she said while giving me the I know you lying face.

"Well I made a new fücking friend, now get your dirty ass up. Breath all stank and shït" I mumbled the last part under my breath.

"I heard that thot"she said as I walked out laughing.

I walked back to my room to go take a shower but not before I turn on some music.

And since I'm a New York trap baby you know I had to play my son's Sleepy Hollow and Sheff G new song Breaking Bad. But I skipped to skipped to Sheff G verse.

You said you be gettin cash okay, what's the facts,
We gon run up in your stash,
Police on me like a rash,
You said you be gettin pacs okay, got this and that,
Send my shooter's where you at,
guaranteed you getting whacked,
Guaranteed you gettin whacked,
Guaranteed you gettin done up, I know some nïgga's patiently waiting to catch a come up...

While the song continued to play I washed my body with my Cherry blossom soap from Bath & Body works while rapping along.

Once I was done I hopped out wrapped my fluffy mustard yellow towel around my body the went to check the time on my phone 9:13. I dropped my phone then made my way into my walk in closet to get dressed.

After creaming body my I grabbed a Victoria Secret bra & panty set and put it on and decided that I wanted to dress comfortably so I grabbed a Black and White Nike shirt and paired it with some red biker shorts. After putting them on I grabbed some White Nike socks out of my dresser put them on then went to my shoe rack and decided to go with my Red, black and white Air Jordan 1's.

After I put them on I went to my vanity to go do my hair. Since my hair was natural it was still curly from my shower. So I added some curl definer/enhancer and put it on my hair in sections, after doing that I put gel then decided to let it air dry instead of blow drying it. I spray some Oil Sheen hairspray, put on some clear lip gloss then head downstairs after checking the mirror.

When I get downstairs my sister is already down there eating a breakfast burrito.

"I heated you a burrito it's in the microwave" She said as I entered the kitchen.

"Awww you luhhhh meee" I semi shouted.

About five minutes after I finished my food I got a text from Jaquan.

DaddyJaquan😌💦: im outside.
Me: ok we finna come out now

"Leah let's go" I shouted

A few seconds later she came out from her room. I put my Nike fanny pack that I chose last minute, on I put my lip gloss and keys inside and then me and Leah made our way outside and down the steps.

There was a black Range Rover parked in front of my house. I walked up to the car and saw Jaquan sitting in the drivers seat. I got in after signaling Leah to get in with my hand.

"Wassup" I said while putting my seat belt on.

All of a sudden Leah yells on the top of her lungs.
____________________________
Decided to leave y'all on this whack ass cliff hanger🤗
Tryna write as much as I can🥱
Who's POV do y'all want?
Whole bunch of new characters coming 😏🥳
700 word s‼️🤗
~Debí Łí👻💫