.•*1k*•.

Don't you see that I got baggage, my hearts way to hard to manage...
~Teyana Taylor
________________________
LEILANI POV

"I don't care Meghan is mad fake, if she really fucked with Nicki she shoulda never made that song with cardi" My cousin Layla said.

"And why the fuck not, Nicki is wild dumb for not making a collab with Cardi knowing that shit would pop" I said while mugging her.

Cause this bitch is dead mad stupid like the fuck be going through her brain.

We was chilling in the crib smoking and shit, just chilling.

"Cuzzo you know what I peeped the other day" I looked at her through my low ass eyes.

I'm higher than a bitch right now

"What"

"I was pulling up Tee tee house" she said referring to my mothers house,    "And I saw your treesh ass best friend leaving out the house"She said.

I passed her the blunt, "okay" I said not really knowing what she was getting at.

"But the thing is nobody was home but ya pops, and she looked mad flustered".

"So what you saying they was fucking"she's really high as fuck right now.

"I mean-are we smoking the same shit cuz you bugging bugging" I interrupted.

"No but what was she doing there knowing that you don't live there no more and knowing ya moms don't even fuck wit ha like that?"
__________________________
Sadly you guys I'm going back to school😭
I attend a boarding school that doesn't allow phones😤 so this book will be on hold, that is so much for the support on this book
1k bittyyyyssssss😝
I love everyone of you baldies💕