|o12|

Loves my religion but he was my faith...
~Julia Michaels
_______________________
JAQUAN POV

Ever since I stopped talking to Lelani nothings really changed, I mean we were never dating so it was really nothing.

Although I did kind of overreact, but she knew the type of nigga I was.

I think.
____________

I pulled up to the trap in Arlington to talk to my pops. I walked in and instantly got greeted by the smell of weed.

"Quany wasgud" Someone who I couldn't make out said.

"Wassup, my pops in his office?" I asked him.

He nodded his head and went back to what he was doing.

I made my way upstairs to my Dads office and knocked on the door.

"Who is it?"

"It's me pops" I answered annoyed because he called me here.

"Oh come in" he said

"You said you wanted to see me" I got straight to the point.

"Damn son no, hey pops how you doin, hows Nat, what's been going on? Okay" he put his hand on his chest like he was hurt.

"Mannne if you don't get to the point old man" I said while laughing.

"Ight so you know I been holding the fort down for your brother while he's locked up" He said referring to the trap.

I nodded my head yes.

"Well I think I'm done, your old enough to take over".

My whole heart stopped I knew this day would come I just hoped my brother would be out by that time, to convince my pops not to let me do it.

Some people wouldn't react the way I am, but it's harder to get out than it is to get in, and I remember when my brother took over when he was 17 he struggled. He didn't know how to be a drug dealer, nobody ever does. My mother didn't allow my father to teach us.

But when my momma passed he began to slowly teach Jayden about the hustle and about the streets. I refused to learn anything about that because of a promise I made to my mother, but I knew I couldn't resist it forever, because after all I was the son of a king pin and when your the son of a king pin your life is in more danger than the king pin himself.

At this point I was over everything I knew there was no way I could say no. Yes,this is my responsibility but I was still scared although I'm a gangster as nigga. It ain't something I want to get tied up in,I decided it was time to do something I haven't done in years.

It was time to go give him a visit.
_______________________________

Quanys going to visit him😬
Him?
Short chapter👍🏾👽
What do y'all think?
Plz comment‼️
And vote‼️
Also keep dming me suggestions or any questions you have😁

Excuse mistakes😣