|o10|

To see grown folks do, what grown folks do, when they grown and they dating...
Chance the rapper x Justin Bieber
_________________________
MALAYSIA'S POV
I woke up in an empty bed like usual, I got out of bed and went to take a shower while Secret by Ann Marie and Yk Osiris

It can be our little secret,
Promise you can keep it,
Call me when you need it,
Tell me would you be it,
Would you be my little secret,
Be my little secret,
(yea im not writing that over and over😭.)

After I hopped out the shower I saw a letter with some car keys next to it.

Thanks for last night baby girl had to head somewhere I'll see you later , I bought you some stuff + the car enjoy.
                        ~xoxo daddy

I got dressed and headed out the hotel room. I handed the valet my keys and he went to get me my car. A couple minutes later he came back with a white Range Rover I took the keys and said thank you.

I hopped in the car and saw a Burkin bag, I picked it up and looked inside and saw five bands.

I sat back, while connecting my phone to the car. Once I was done I turned on the radio and it was playing Fake love by Drake and that ain't my type of music so I  changed the radio station andSugar Daddy by Inayah was playing.
(y'all should dead listen to that song tho😭.)

My sugar daddy took my out, just to kick and settle down,
But them shots was coming round after round,
I drank Henny but he preferred to drink crown,
You know he old so we had to slow it down,
Ready to go cuz his old ass all on me,
But imma chill cause I know he gon give me some money,
I'm at the bar just me and my hen Chopin it up with his old ass friends

"But I took one to many shot to the head,
Got back to the room pop pop put me in the bed, he came alive I'm surprised he ain't dead girl that old motha fucker put my legs behind my head" I sang while reminiscing about the night I had.

"He picked me up sat that ass on the dresser, then bent me up mutha fucking pretzel, I swear that he changed my whole mind ,I turned around and let him hit it from behind" I twerked while singing the last part.

As I pulled up to my house I got a text from Lelani.

Lelani😴🤞🏾: someone called to make an appointment wit ya today.

Me:aight I'll be there later.

I got out the car went into my house to go take a shower. Once I was done I put on some grey Nike sweats a black tank top and some Nike slides.

I walked into the kitchen to go eat something and ended up making a burrito. After I heated it up I sat down and started eating. Once I was finished I cleaned up my house.

While I was cleaning I played the City Girls new album.

After about 15 minutes later I got a notification.

👨🏾‍🦳🥴 : yo

Me: hey daddy😋

👨🏾‍🦳🥴: u liked the stuff baby?

Me: yea I wanna thank you in person😏

👨🏾‍🦳🥴: I want you to too.

Me: so why don't we😋

👨🏾‍🦳🥴: man you know I gotta whole family bruh.

Me: so, that never stopped u before?

👨🏾‍🦳🥴: Malaysia-

Me: what you told me you love me and that you was gonna leave her for me, what she got that I don't- you know what when you know what you want then call me bruh until then BYE.

After that I put my phone down and continued to clean trying not to cry. Why can't my life just be perfect, I never meant to fall in love. I thought I would be ok with sharing him, I knew he had a wife and kids, I knew what I was getting my self into.

If you don't know I'm a Sugar Baby and I just fell in love with my Sugar Daddy.

_________________________
Malaysia
Who's you think her sugar daddy is
A little insight In Malaysia' s life🙂
100 reads🥳
Sorry this was I little late I was taking a social cleansing.
You ever feel tired but not like you wanna sleep, you just want everything to be over just to be done with life?
Excuse mistakes not edited
Vote‼️